ui:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4961

Lame publicity stunt! Too well staged to be truth... :icon_rolleyes:

So much for being uninspired!

*Sigh* Well, this was not staged however it is the worst thread I have ever seen. I am just too uninspired to do anything about it.

DeletedUser

lol those qualified posts of Red35 and deathwatch really impress me...
now seriously if Red35 hasn't understood the meaning of this game. This is a wargame and you are suposed to noble each other. In your case ui: won. Who the f*** cares?

DeletedUser

the code this is for the ones that do not like that no fun tribe ui:

DeletedUser

they maker a world 4 but nobody can go on it unto they
the forums will announce the start of World 4

DeletedUser6057

Yes, rouge nation is a bully from UI:

He kill all noobs. Not fair!

He also biased and mean!
It is gay tribe, only like 1 girl in the tribe (not even joking here) so its like 5% girls 95% guys!

Geeeaayyy!

We should work together to annihilate UI:

They have over 9000 HC per village what should we do bro?

yo

DeletedUser

Its clear that red35 is a noob, no shame in that, we all have to start somewhere.
I am however surprised this thread is still open after so much crap being posted :)

DeletedUser

red, you should just wait for w4. you can start fresh and MAKER a new village. maybe then you can get revenge on that no fun tribe.

DeletedUser

Please somebody close this it is totally pointless.

Just one guy bitter because he go nobled out, proves he is new because that is part of the game Tribal Wars is a slight clue. If there are any here that cannot deal with this concept maybe they may like to try this game, it is called Tribal Hugs and is all about cuddles.

DeletedUser

if somebody close this i maker a new one ^_^
now mrchief bug off like the bugs you and the players from tribe ui: are

DeletedUser

and 2 players of ui: got ban for 2 uses ^_^

Whata mistaker to MAKER

Methinks you may be getting a ban on this forum soon lol.

Red why not just start again on the rim, build an all conquering tribe and go kick some ui bottom?

DeletedUser

Whata mistaker to MAKER

Methinks you may be getting a ban on this forum soon lol.

Red why not just start again on the rim, build an all conquering tribe and go kick some ui bottom?

/me thinkz he is noob.

Why would anyone post a rebellion against a tribe in a public forum. This completely shows a silly player.

I would advise you to stop messing around and stop talking. If you want make a stand, start over get a few good players on your side and attack?

DeletedUser

i stand over 7 days ago
i maker this new name 7 day ago
i uses to be james15 and im the one that got 1player from ui: ban for 2 uses ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.