UK 2 - 'Tribe'

DeletedUser

It is Time...for The 'Tribe'.

Well, I shall be starting a tribe on World 2 (We have a long enough wait guys so no Hurry :D).

It shall be called: 'The Tribe', starting SE (and if we get enough SE, NE too). We're called the tribe because we are THE 'Tribe' with hopefully respective names to each persons Job. Eg:

Duke: 'Duke' (Me)
Baron: 'Baron' (Another person)
Forum Moderator: 'ForumKing' (another guy)

Or names very similar.

In the tribe the aristocracy will be the following:

1 Duke
2/3 Barons (High Council)
There is only high council with 2 players fortnightly voted as temporary council to make sure nothing underhand is happening to reassure members.
With each baron taking either Diplomat or Recruiter.

The tribe Aristocracy will work like Pariament. eg.

'War with EG. Tribe'
(High Council Vote)
If passed, it goes to a Member vote (Or if there is something really urgent the council can pass Idea/Rule without member approval.

If you would like to join or are interested please Mail me on World 1 your Skype and Post below ideas and comments please.

:baron:

Mushrooms
Duke
richardfrancia

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just had to post this but why would you let the members decide who gets to be in the HC?

I for one would never do that, but that's just me.

Why? Because I like to chose who I want in the leadership, players I trust, players who actually know what they're doing, experienced players.

DeletedUser

he has a point letting your members have a vote too see who has a chance at HC could ruin the entire tribe how do you know you could trust them?

DeletedUser

A democratic tribe?? Nah I don't like it. If it was only the high council voting I may approve of it but it is a no. If you haven't noticed many things need to be decided straight up and no time to vote. Here are a couple of examples:

1) War - You are not going to sit around waiting for everyone to post their opinions while under attack. Unless you decide to wage war on another tribe.

2) Alliances - Every alliance requires active leaders, and wanting to vote on the alliance. Tribal leaders may just have a time limit of 1 - 2 days for a response or the request is simply negated.

DeletedUser871

Dude i have no ideal but when i look at ur post its aldready not intreasting no offence

DeletedUser

Duke: 'Duke' (Me)
Baron: 'Baron' (Another person)
Forum Moderator: 'ForumKing' (another guy)

Or names very similar.

I see what you did there, are there actually people with those names aside from you with Duke.

And then there'll be a guy called, "Circle" who sends the mail :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

haha mushy your on the list, :p
in that case can I join too,

DeletedUser

dontz we need to bez asked questions likz what the most importantz building for a village i knowz it iz teh hiding place

DeletedUser

LOL xD the names isn't a must just if you like. Ad most imporunt willage bilding iz heeding place coz when u get attack loads you keep wood clay and iron to upgrade my hidin. Place more. Will update list later