UK 2

DeletedUser2598

I'm interesting for world 2. Can anyone tell me when will open?

Theres two forums open on this topic. (one by me :icon_redface:).

No one knows it will be announced when its coming out by tracey(i think is the name)

DeletedUser

Ok. I'm just waiting a reply from an administrator if it is possible...

DeletedUser

Oh for god's sake. Please will people stop asking about world 2. We will know when it opens once they announce it. Also try taking a look around for threads that may have already answered your question before posting your own, this has been asked and answered a number of times, and the answer never changes.

For the moderators: can we please have a sticky, as they do on .net, telling people that the next world will only open once it has been announced? I for one am getting sick of seeing these threads, it might cut down the number of them.

DeletedUser

it doesn't work anyway, people still post, but i agree have that thread as i am fed up

DeletedUser

At least when they do post we will be able to simply point them to that sticky, rather than answer the question time after time.

DeletedUser

I'm interesting for world 2. Can anyone tell me when will open?

When it is announced on the front page you will know ;)
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.
Well shoot.

DeletedUser1528

For gods sake, stop asking. It has been answered 4 times in this thread already.

It will open when it opens, end of!

DeletedUser

just adding a bit of humour of to all the post of w2 . it will be announced or there will be no point in starting it up. so if members keep up to date with the forum they will see the announcement.
is it true that two face has no humour factor ?

DeletedUser

Did you even read the posts after yours? A guy said he thought you meant W2 and I told him you meant W3, you obviously making a joke (which wasn't funny at all).

DeletedUser

Don't ask questions like that in some random topic.

I was just helping my sister for 5 minutes, relax.

DeletedUser

Oh for god's sake. Please will people stop asking about world 2. We will know when it opens once they announce it. Also try taking a look around for threads that may have already answered your question before posting your own, this has been asked and answered a number of times, and the answer never changes.

For the moderators: can we please have a sticky, as they do on .net, telling people that the next world will only open once it has been announced? I for one am getting sick of seeing these threads, it might cut down the number of them.
Probably the best way to stop all of the "When will world ukx be opened" threads would be to create an forum infraction for it which could be issued to those who create them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably the best way to stop all of the "When will world ukx be opened" threads would be to create an forum infraction for it which could be issued to those who create them.

No that actually sounds like really pointless punishment.