UK 6 - THE 10 TECH SYSTEM

DeletedUser8378

I played tribalwars for some time and the only tech world i played was the simple tech, 3 upgrades for each unit. However this one has 10 tech upgrades for each unit.

I cant seem to find any guides of stratergies, can anyone direct me and please past their stratergy/guides below?

I am looking for attack and defense stratergies, what is best to upgrade etc.

Also is their a table to show as the teck of the rams/cats incease, how much more does knock down the wall or a building?

Thanks

DeletedUser8378

Thanks for that, i understand all this what im looking for is a stratergy, what tech upgrades for offensive and defensive villages etc, game plan that has been used previously and been effective

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, i understand all this what im looking for is a stratergy, what tech upgrades for offensive and defensive villages etc, game plan that has been used previously and been effective

Well if your defensive obviously;
Spearmen - 10
Swordsmen - 10
Archer - 10
HC - 10
Cat - 10
Then whatever else you feel necessary.

Offensive;
Axemen - 10
LC - 10
MA - 10
HC - 10
Ram - 10
Cat - 10

I get what you mean though, someone posted about it in World 6. Take a look.

DeletedUser8378

or so there is no limit on upgrades, so in theory eery village could be maxed to level 10 tech for all units?

DeletedUser

Well if your defensive obviously;
Spearmen - 10
Swordsmen - 10
Archer - 10
HC - 10
Cat - 10
Then whatever else you feel necessary. Correct

Offensive;
Axemen - 10
LC - 10
MA - 10
HC - 10
Ram - 10
Cat - 10
Wrong,unless you want to stack this villa, you would only use HC (otherwise ineffective). In Offensive villages, your main D build should be researched to 10 as the supporting troops take the research of the supported village :)
I get what you mean though, someone posted about it in World 6. Take a look.

Corrections in bold

DeletedUser

Yeah but stating something about Researching offensive troops in an offensive village is obvious, but researching defence might seem pointless, but it is required

DeletedUser

I actually suggested HC in an offensive village because of Thargoran's HC Strat which I am currently using on .net

DeletedUser

Swords in my opinion are better at defendidng than HC. This is because they use only 1 farm space and HC use 6. The HC general deff is 200 and it uses six farm space and the swords general defence is 50 and they use 1 farm space so 50x6=300 which is better than HC. Then HC cavalry deff is 80 and swords are 15 so 15x6=90 better again. Next HC archer deff is 180 and swords is 40 and 40x6=240 again better. Stopped anyone from using HC :p

DeletedUser

Swords in my opinion are better at defendidng than HC. This is because they use only 1 farm space and HC use 6. The HC general deff is 200 and it uses six farm space and the swords general defence is 50 and they use 1 farm space so 50x6=300 which is better than HC. Then HC cavalry deff is 80 and swords are 15 so 15x6=90 better again. Next HC archer deff is 180 and swords is 40 and 40x6=240 again better. Stopped anyone from using HC :p

Yuk :/

The slow speed really puts me off regardless of what you say about swords. Also the larger carrying capacity using HC to farm from a D village.
Also your math only takes in there general defence, and not the defence against cavalry or archer's which is significantly larger in HC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You appear to have quite brilliantly missed the point. Yes, per population, swords are better. However the point of using HC is that they move faster AND more importantly, if you go with spear/hc defence, you can have both your barracks and stable building defence simultaneously, leading to you actually getting that defence built much faster. However, as the world drags on I agree that it is a good idea to switch to infantry defences.

DeletedUser

Yuk :/

The slow speed really puts me off regardless of what you say about swords. Also the larger carrying capacity using HC to farm from a D village.
Also your math only takes in there general defence, and not the defence against cavalry or archer's which is significantly larger in HC

But he has put Archer, Cavalry, and general deff!
But, to be honest, Neither of you are right.

Nobody should use a full sword or hc deff template! It should be:
4000 Spears
4000 Swords
4000 Archers
1200 HC

;)

DeletedUser

But he has put Archer, Cavalry, and general deff!
But, to be honest, Neither of you are right.

Nobody should use a full sword or hc deff template! It should be:
4000 Spears
4000 Swords
4000 Archers
1200 HC

;)

:/ no

Not once did I say that anything should be full Swords or full HC...think u need to re-read what I said.

It's calle personal prefrence, where you might think your high and mighty and absolutely correct in what defence you use....others like me would dissagree.

I never build swords, hardly ever build archers...majoritly sp/hc and itl stay that way regardless of what anyone says is 'better'....also that build time then comes into consideration.

DeletedUser

Oh, sorry - i worded it wrong. That was my personal opinion.