UK server

DeletedUser

Seems harder than .net. Hard to farm in my area and every village seems bunched up on the map for some reason. Usually I see pockets of space on .net. This is gonna be a fun start up :icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
every village seems bunched up on the map for some reason. Usually I see pockets of space on .net. This is gonna be a fun start up :icon_razz:

Density varies world to world.

func is the settings that determines density.

It can have the following values:

0: hole in the center (only relevant for German world 1)
2: normal distance between the villages
3: reduced distance between the villages
4: increased distance between the villages

You can find the value for any world on the get_config page.

The link for uk8's get_config page is: http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/interface.php?func=get_config

As seen on that page the value for uk8 is 4:

Code:
<func>
</func>

To find the same page for other worlds just change the uk8 bit to whatever world you're looking for, on .net the world number would be preceded by en instead of uk.

DeletedUser

Uk is ridiculously easy compared to .net. If you are having trouble farming it shows more about you than the server.

DeletedUser

Mmm, disagree, W54 had wayyy better farming than UK7 did in the core.

54 is right after w53 which kept peoples attention and was the "elite" world so not many joined 54 its not really representative of .net.

DeletedUser

Yeah I joined, but don't really know how much I'll actually play or how long I'll stay.

DeletedUser

Top 5 on .uk is pretty competitive. Now top 20, may be easy mode :p

DeletedUser

Lol I have been top 10 on past 2 UK worlds start up and I am looking to get this achievement again.

DeletedUser

Seems harder than .net. Hard to farm in my area and every village seems bunched up on the map for some reason. Usually I see pockets of space on .net. This is gonna be a fun start up :icon_razz:

lmao! :lol:
.co.uk harder than .net, what a joke! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You cannot compare them at all ! It is neither harder or easier ...

DeletedUser

Uk is ridiculously easy compared to .net. If you are having trouble farming it shows more about you than the server.

This is my first world in .uk. Usually whenever I join a .net world there are more bonus barbs and more people restarting with 48 hours so I get to farm more before BP. Where I am there hasn't been many restarting or barbs. The bonus barbs got farmed before I got to them because I was offline for a long time on the first-second day. :icon_sad:

lmfao! :lol:
.co.uk harder than .net, what a joke! xD

My hardest first days at starting up since I started playing in .net. :icon_neutral:

Pff.. start up = just be active , have luck and farm a lot

I haven't been lucky.... im gonna restart :icon_sad:

EDIT: Still in the core :icon_eek::lol:
and nauzhror thanks for clearing the space between villages up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Comming back to The one,

according to you , one sucks if he is unlucky and has no barbs in his 7x7 .. right..
and is a pro if he stays up till 4am farming.. , just think about what you said..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Comming back to The one,

according to you , one sucks if he is unlucky and has no barbs in his 7x7 .. right..
and is a pro if he stays up till 4am farming.. , just think about what you said..

You don't need lots of close barbs to succeed at startup.

I left BP at rank 450 on uk2, area was awful, was rank 3 by 1,000 points.
Was also solo, and not using night sitters.

Now to leave BP at a high rank, sure, that might require a decent area, but startup is a lot more than just BP.

The One is Mattcurr, he's been top 20 on over a 20 worlds, he just so happens to know a lot more about what it takes to do well than most people do. Neither luck nor activity are the major deciding factors. Being reasonably active is indeed needed, but most players are active enough to be top 20. What most players aren't is knowledgeable enough to be top 20.

It amuses me that the people that are never top ranked supposedly know more about what it takes to be top ranked than those of us that generally reside in the top ranks do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Area, luck, and activity can get you into the top easier, but it won't keep you out. May be negative effects to having a bad area, but top 20 is always possible.