.uk Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Look at who he's in call with. Nustisciine... Isn't he the fellow trying to sell me illegal things. Like desperately trying to sell.

DeletedUser8097

BUMP!

Still no update on this one?

Let me remind you, perhaps you have forgotten:

UK Team lost their official encounter with Team Romania.

UK Team lost a fair friendly against Team Russia (UK has no chance against Russia when the numbers are even)

UK Team lost their official encounter with Team Poland.

If Matty doesn't keep a fair record of his team, I am going to bump this thread until the end of time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
do what u need to do addy, if that makes your day better :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

DeletedUser8097

necro_butthurt.png

In case you need ideas of a COA :lol:

DeletedUser

update the thread with uk team loses aswell this is not a .uk team (just update if we win games) thread update all the loses :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

That moment when you wipe the floor with SLAP noobs on a daily basis and they keep returning asking for more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdilahia.png

We're all waiting Matty, do it! I know you are ashamed of it but the longer you wait, the harder it is and the bigger the frustration you are going through gets =))

You can act like you don't care but face it, it doesn't take a genius to realize this is one painful frustrating moment for you and you are making it last an eternity :lol:

DeletedUser

And you cannot ask him in a chat? I mean, it's not like asking people to post for you is beneath you now is it? :)))))

DeletedUser8097

Why would I ask him in a chat, with other people to see it?

Noob =))

PS: UPDATE! You can start with this :lol:

standings.png

DeletedUser8097

Bump!
This is going to get bumped until the thread gets updated!

UK led by Matt lost against .RO and .RU.
7 days later it gets kicked off the tourney by PL.

This is the way you deal with liars. Update you losses Mattyboy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.