UK W2 settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser360

I don't know if there is a thread about this but to be honest the co.uk server is an embarassment.

Nobody likes archers appart from the newer players and most were expecting more of a variety instead of another archer world.

Sucks.

DeletedUser

Archer is allright. No church is good. but the speed sucks. I want faster :lol:

DeletedUser360

There are many players who don't like archers. I try to avoid archer worlds but I joined world one to try and get it more populated so co.uk would get off to a good start. Archers have no purpose and as much as I try to ignore them I don't know how to judge them when I see a player with them either in offensive or deffensive villages.

I would like to see a world opened with the settings on the first 4 worlds in tribalwars. Packages not coins, no church, no paladin, no archers. "Old School" if you like.

DeletedUser

[th]If Tracey or I would have had the choice to select all settings, UK2's settings would have looked differently.

But sean, you're confusing "nobody likes archers" with "the majority of the usual and loudest forum-active people prefer old-style settings". In general you're wrong. Seeing the total numbers, the majority of the players prefers archers. It even goes one step further: one just need to look into the suggestions subforums for a while all across the different language versions. At least once per month there are suggestions for implementing even more units to the game.

Though as stated above, the published "facts" are simply wrong and it's beyond our power to change it anyways, thus I'll close this pointless discussion. [/th]

Status
Not open for further replies.