UK10 Statistics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've done this a few times and it's often a good way to have discussions when the forums go dead. I'll do my best to updated it as often as possible, please bare in mind as the world gets older, less updates will be required due to less changing.

Anyways, here goes;

220811-18hrs52mins.jpg
220811-20hrs52mins.jpg
230811-13hrs36mins.jpg
240811-06hrs36mins.jpg
240811-15hrs36mins.jpg
250811-04hrs36mins.jpg
260811-19hrs50mins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

lmao. someone has already activated militia?! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lmao. someone has already activated militia?! :icon_neutral:

Yeah, a lot of the time, people activate milita if they get a re-start mail, that way they re-start but have the village spiked with their 5 spears and the milita, it's a pain in the backside if you attack it expecting it to be empty :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Updated:
Increase in spearmen and paladin's, but that's to be expected really isn't it.

Still no axemen in the world just yet though. How much longer do we think it will be guys?

DeletedUser

Updated:
Increase in spearmen and paladin's, but that's to be expected really isn't it.

Still no axemen in the world just yet though. How much longer do we think it will be guys?

Go to sleep, when you awake their will be Axeman.

DeletedUser

Yes, axemen soon, though I don't need to mention that some people race to LC first...

DeletedUser

Updated:
Looks like we have 50 axe's in the world, where are they, how many belong to one person? :icon_eek:
On the look out for LC next :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow, thank you mod for the sticky, wasn't expecting it.

Erm, still no scouts? I expect to see some before midday tbh!
Swords are coming out now. Is this because there are noobs in the world or are people beginning to turtle already?

/facepalm

DeletedUser

Updated:
So the first scout is in the world, courtesy of Solipsist has anyone else actually even got a stable yet? I know I'll have mine in a few hours.
Also 8 LC, and I believe they are also Solipsist's. Looks like we're going to have trouble keeping up with their growth now! :lol:

DeletedUser

Updated:
Rumour has it all the LC and Scouts are in NoName.

OK, so not a rumour, just the truth, don't hate on us because the top 5 players are pointwhores :icon_rolleyes: oh and the fact we have all the horsies :lol:

DeletedUser

Updated:
Rumour has it all the LC and Scouts are in NoName.

OK, so not a rumour, just the truth, don't hate on us because the top 5 players are pointwhores :icon_rolleyes: oh and the fact we have all the horsies :lol:

Actually it was just a rumour.

DeletedUser

Actually it was just a rumour.
No it was not at that time. There is thing called time, now its a pretty hard concept, but as time moves things can change. Following me on this camera guy?

Also at the time of this post, there are 53 lc in the world, 50 of which I have in my account. So you must not have many atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

No it was not at that time. There is thing called time, now its a pretty hard concept, but as time moves things can change. Following me on this camera guy?

[ke]You're speaking in to-big-of-words, slow down, jeesh![/ke]

DeletedUser

Well I have had LC for over 12hours, so there's no way all of the above are true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Also at the time of this post, there are 53 lc in the world, 50 of which I have in my account. So you must not have many atm.

Notice he said scouts and LC - all the "horsies". There is this thing called reading comprehension. I had scouts at the time of his post, so not all the "horsies" (scouts and LC as he said) were in NoName.

DeletedUser

Notice he said scouts and LC - all the "horsies". There is this thing called reading comprehension. I had scouts at the time of his post, so not all the "horsies" (scouts and LC as he said) were in NoName.

Actually Shlomzi, you didn't. When I posted I was talking about the print-screen I had just posted and that print-screen was 20 scouts, I had 10 and Solipsist had the other 10 or something like that, 9 to 11 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.