Uk17 cartoons

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser11546

i'm impressed you found that it was fake Japanese for James also.

DeletedUser12290

stick+figure+at+computer.jpg

DeletedUser11971

OldAxer

Is the one we are missing?

it isn't alas

That's great Jo! Please do me, It'll be so funny I think.. Don't be too harsh I'm good

I confess I am struggling here. Maybe you are just too damn awesome to be captured in a small cartoon?! I will think again over a glass of wine tonight and see what comes up especially if I retire to my Ruffus shrine (lights candle and chants)

DeletedUser

'tis true I set you a too hard task. You can just do a tribe one instead.

DeletedUser11971

do not fret here is your cartoon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11971

Now I have always wondered about the relationship between Will and CF. Is there jealousy? Does the Willmania annoy CF at all?

So I dusted off those TFF cameras and went over to CF's to find out (honestly the things I do to discover the truth!!)

DeletedUser11971

I thought I had the flickiest hair. :(

maybe but you are also an TW idiot. CF at least has longevity and amongst his many issues backstabbing his tribe, friends, folks he just met isn't amongst them.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with backstabbing just gotto make sure they're not as good as you else it'll come back to bite you in more ways than one.

DeletedUser

maybe but you are also an TW idiot. CF at least has longevity and amongst his many issues backstabbing his tribe, friends, folks he just met isn't amongst them.

I was just saying how flicky my hair is, how did that spark such negativity? :eek:

It's just a game and life is too short to spend hating on the past. <3

DeletedUser11475

Nothing wrong with backstabbing just gotto make sure they're not as good as you else it'll come back to bite you in more ways than one.

I hope I am never in the same tribe as you.