UK19 Timeline

DeletedUser5582

Perhaps I'm getting old, having been apart of the UK community for nearly five years now, but I remember back in the day, when the uk server was fresh, that we used to keep a timeline of events, achievements and so on. I remember the timeline on UK1 being particularly popular. posted by SexySmurf at the start of Uk19.

So without further ado, I introduce the UK19 Timeline...

UK19 - The Timeline

February:

UK19 is launched on the 27th of February 2014

Notable early start up tribes include:

MyAmnesia Gaming Est 2009 (MyAMN)
Gods Descendants (-G*D-)
The Reapers (HOLY!)
The Seriously Killer Jokers (JOKE)
Press The Button (Press)
We are ready! (WAR!)
Widget (WD)

cold-fusion - First to 10k hauled.
-Press.To.Incinerate? - First to 100 plunders.
Razergamer - First to LC.
Practice Makes Perfect - First to Scouts.

March:

Start of the month top five!

Top Five Tribes:

#1 Press
#2 WD
#3 MyAMN
#4 T.O
#5. HOLY!

Top Five Players:

#1 Newsql. (Press)
#2 ***666*** (KARMA)
#3 Maverick61
#4 Fist0fgod
(MyAMN)
#5 OldUn (Gravy)

1/3/14:
Press - First to 10k points total.
Newsql. - First to 1000 plunders.
Press - First to 1k ODA.

4/3/14:
Four players split from Press and form #Pony.
Press drop down as far as #9th in tribal rankings.

***666*** - First to 1k points.
***666*** overtakes newsql. for #1 in player rankings.
Widget (WD) become #1 in tribal rankings.
Bomberboy's Breaking News is leaked.

5/3/14:
Through recruitment, Press move back up to #3 in tribal rankings.
The first notable family tribes, (.S.) and ).S.( are formed.

Widget (WD) remain #1.

6/3/14:
Press - First to 10k ODA.
newsql - First to 1m hauled + 10k plunders.

7/3/14:
#Pony take #1 in tribal rankings, through the recruitment of several players in the top 50 player rankings.

Somewhere along the line,
MyAmnesia Gaming Est 2009 (MyAMN) disband. Players branch out to Widget (WD), The Reapers (HOLY!) and other tribes in the top twenty.

9/3/14:
***666*** - First to nobles.

Bomberboy's Report II is released. Mass lulz ensue.
#Ponyholics (#Pony) and Widget (WD) continue sparring for #1 in tribal rankings. #Pony take a small lead.
***666*** - First to noble/academy.

10/3/14:
cold-fusion, Practice Makes Perfect leave Press and join #Pony.
***666*** - First to two villages. (1299 points)
Several new recruits are dismissed from Press, who drop to #12 in tribal rankings.

11/3/14:
Maverick61 - Second to two villages. (1015 points)

15/3/14:
Tsangari - Third to two villages. (568)
Turtle Alpha - Breaks into #5 player rankings with an impressive conquer. (846)
:lol:
Homepage - Breaks into the top #20 with another impressive conquer. (721)
Pinky and the brain (GIXXER) - Moves to #6 after showing the aforementioned how to noble a good village. (1792) :icon_rolleyes:
***666*** - First to 10k points.

April:

Start of the month top five!

Top Five Tribes:

#1 Alpha
#2 mayhem
#3 WD
#4 T-T
#5 ReBooT

Top Five Players:

#1 Pinky and the Brain (W.A.R)
#2 cold-fusion (Alpha)
#3 ***666*** (Alpha)
#4 carsberg (Alpha)
#5 Volkan (mayhem)

11th April. Disastrous PnP started by Volkan leader of Mayhem http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?23507-Tinker-Tailer-Soldier-Spy-m-lord-Part-2. Epic?

12th April Alpha declares publicly on the tribe Dust (but not ingame) after Dust attacked them. The war did not go well for Dust. Flicks hair

12th April Baz's birthday (and on a Saturday too!) and he is not seen till the next day. Mattxx gives him a self portrait http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...irthday-Thread&p=423122&viewfull=1#post423122
18th April. Karias Blerster starts the free premium giveaway. Some think it was a cunning ruse to decide who to noble next. Others just took the free premium. Acc was internalled on the 20th and the taps were turned off.
20th April. The tribe The Dragon Riders disbands after a long and glorious war against the barbs.
26th April ctrl alt elite of the Shadow Knights makes some bold promises about sniping all of Alphas trains. One sense the horror of the sit rules may have led to the following post
27th April. Alpha swoop in and take a lot of Shadow Knight villas this again proving that TW rule No 2 applies. Never pop a picture of a knight on your tribal profile.
May
May 3rd (nearly start of the month Top 5!)
Top 5 Tribes.
Rank 1 Alpha 2.725.759 Points 26 Members
Rank 2 W.A.R 2.286.384 Points 29 Members
Rank 3 mayhem 2.190.765 Points and 28 members
Rank 4 ReBooT 1.320.420 Points and 27 members
Rank 5 APEX 942.866 Points and 25 members
Top 5 Players!
1 Pinky and the Brain W.A.R 339.012 Points and 44 villas
2 carsberg Alpha 215.258 Points and 25 villas
3 Turtle Alpha Alpha 187.425 points and 21 villas
4 WeThreeKings Alpha 162.880 points and 23 villas
5 Volkan mayhem 162.183 points and 22 villas
Top 5 ODA
1 Jazzday [W.A.R] 667.439
2 Pinky and the Brain [W.A.R] 516.261
3 cold-fusion [Alpha] 492.045
4 ***666*** [Alpha] 464.193
5 Practice Makes Perfect [Alpha] 402.383
Top 5 ODD (I feel your pain)
1 Reduaram [W.A.R] 963.938
2 Jazzday [W.A.R] 613.003
3 marney [WD] 454.631
4 Tayls [ReBooT] 451.037
5 Guest643443 [T.A.] 443.697
14th May Nibbler and Problem Child (The Mighty Chen) leave WD to join their former opponents Mayhem. WD disbands and so ends one of the big start up tribes.
15th May W.A.R. take No 1 spot on points, number of players and barbs consumed!
17th May. Reduaram posts very helpful guide about How to Be Top http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...O-BE-THE-BEST-Merges-Internals-and-Abandoneds
24th May Gixxer is granted planning permission to build a hidden lair (en suite of course) in which to plot world domination and chooses a fake volcano. Rumours of him owning a white cat are as yet unconfirmed as his tribe pull ahead of the rest.
26th May. WeThreeKings leaves Alpha to join W.A.R. after a bit of ankle showing from the W.A.R leadership. Idle chat whether W.A.R will change their name to InVite To Win is frowned upon
27th May. APEX launch an OP and lose 45 nobles on one player showing that they do not have a Mighty Chen thread on their forum (I looked they don't is very sad). Is a rumour APEX kick players to save their stats even though no PnP. (Please post PnP)
28th May. Your scribe takes first internal after reading Reduram's guide on How To Be The Best. Talk of hiring lawyer to sue is just at this stage hearsay. Have practiced the Step 5 laugh mind. Weeps.
JUNE

June 1st Top 5 update!
Top 5 Tribes
1 W.A.R 6.983.967 Points and 29 members
2 Alpha 5.873.473 Points and 25 members
3 mayhem 5.328.988 Points and 24 members
4 ReBooT 2.710.148 Points and 23 members
5 APEX 2.513.850 Points and 30 members
Top 5 Players
1 Pinky and the Brain W.A.R 952.686 Points and 116 villas
2 Turtle Alpha Alpha 705.854 Points and 84 villas
3 Volkan mayhem 500.213 Points and 59 villas
4 Reduaram W.A.R 490.897 Points and 58 villas
5 carsberg Alpha 475.104 Points and 52 villas
Top 5 ODA
1 Pinky and the Brain [W.A.R] 1,59 Mil.
2 Reduaram [W.A.R] 1,53 Mil.
3 Turtle Alpha [Alpha] 1,45 Mil.
4 WeThreeKings [W.A.R] 1,41 Mil.
5 Jazzday [W.A.R] 1,25 Mil.
Top 5 ODD (I still feel your pain)
1 Reduaram [W.A.R] 1,89 Mil.
2 jon77 [Tonk] 1,60 Mil.
3 firebirddo [W.O.D] 1,40 Mil.
4 bradboy [NEM] 1,17 Mil.
5 colinfriston [NTH] 1,10 Mil.
2nd June Alpha is disbanded by the PMP account. Reformed but made for an entertaining Monday morning log in!
2nd June. The Mighty Chen (Problem Child) hits top spot for ODA. APEX still refuse to create a Mighty Chen thread.
July
Ok is the first of the month update done on the 5th as I was too busy taking barbs to remember to update (you could dock my pay but am doing this for free...)
Top 5 Tribes
1 Alpha 12.998.497 Points and 29 members
2 W.A.R 12.923.186 Points and 27 members
3 mayhem 11.153.742 Points and 25 members
4 ReBooT 4.899.920 Points and 19 members
5 NEM 3.756.495 Points and 26 members
Top 5 Players
1 Turtle Alpha Alpha 1.545.750 points and 162 villas
2 Pinky and the Brain W.A.R 1.492.477 points and 156 villas
3 WeThreeKings W.A.R 1.156.343 points and 147 villas
4 Goodwins Alpha 995.634 points and 110 villas
5 PrObLeM cHiLd mayhem 884.346 points and 95 villas
Top 5 ODA
1 PrObLeM cHiLd [mayhem] 4,49 Mil.
2 Turtle Alpha [Alpha] 3,87 Mil.
3 Reduaram [W.A.R] 3,22 Mil.
4 Goodwins [Alpha] 3,10 Mil.
5 Nibbler [mayhem] 2,92 Mil.
Top 5 ODD (I still feel your pain)
1 Terror37 [mayhem] 3,98 Mil.
2 dotty7676 [ReBooT] 3,25 Mil.
3 Reduaram [W.A.R] 2,87 Mil.
4 gingergib [~LVD~] 2,68 Mil.
5 Zerg and Terran 2,44 Mil.
Alpha regain top spot from WAR. Chen still pesters me to point out his awesome ODA score so June was quite dull really. July should be more entertaining (especially if you take a peek at my ODD score
:icon_redface: )
15th July. CF posts up some poetry and announces he is quitting the world. Whether it was the poem or the fact that he had posted shocked the tribe. Some members left as prose was more their thing.
17th July. A new tribe IP is formed from ex Alpha members amidst the biggest show of ankle showing and come hither gestures ever seen.
17th July. WAR2 is formed from anti poetry Alpha members and the tribe ReBoot. The tribe IP also merges into them after a mutual ankle waving exercise.
17th July. The owner of the PmP acc returns after having had his tribe sit the acc for a very long time and is horrified to see it is pretty much all def so quits again.
17th July. Mortified his poetry has gone down so badly the CF acc hits delete in final effort to help his tribe. Rumours that he has renamed himself Tarquin and spends hours writing sonnets to the girl next door are furiously denied.
17th July. Alpha changes name to M@yhem in cunning ruse to confuse folk. A bright spark realises that there are 4 tribes and only enough members to fill three. This sparks off VERY long discussions about what names the tree tribes should have. Mayhem wins. Your scribe faints in shock.
24th July. PmP acc has also deleted. Flicky hair is blamed for this outbreak.
24th July the Pinky part of Pinky and the Brain mails your scribe to politely ask when the name changes and tribe hopping will cease as it is making their eyes hurt. Your scribe apologises
:icon_redface:
25th July. Post up if I missed out anything. I won;t be posting the CF poem unless I get at least 10 posts on this forum. Start your post with the words "who knew"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Anything you feel needs to go on here then let me know. IGN is ItwillbeoverbyChristmas.

DeletedUser5582

Updated with the nearly start of the month Top 5 review. So why has Reduaram upset so many folk? Has Volkan redeemed his posting reputation yet? Can anyone stop Pinky and the Brain? Will CF ever be allowed to become a mod?

Discuss! Oh and gossip then drop me a mail if you feel the timeline needs to know!

DeletedUser12991

fair play on the ODD mate, but the reason for it ain't jealousy;
we took a little offense to you joining our tribe and nobling our tribemates when you knew they were out supporting others, bit of a low blow that one! all part and partial of the game i suppose tho...

DeletedUser

To be honest, it's all part of the game... people play how they see fit. Some people are opportunistic while others prefer to play with morals but there isn't a definitive way of playing the game, which has its advantages and disadvantages... unpredictability is what makes the game interesting I suppose.

DeletedUser12991

To be honest, it's all part of the game... people play how they see fit. Some people are opportunistic while others prefer to play with morals but there isn't a definitive way of playing the game, which has its advantages and disadvantages... unpredictability is what makes the game interesting I suppose.

unfortunately never a truer word spoken. but still, it does add to the anger and as such the aggressiveness of the gameplay that is lacking from time-to-time. won't raise a glass to him, but here's to the battle

DeletedUser5582

Updated. Ty to those who mailed me as this helps heaps (as I am rubbish these days at keeping fingers on pulses etc etc).

So again if you want something added then mail me please and all is included if it is relevant to the world/

So we still have Red at the top of the ODD stakes with a doubling of the previous ranked 1 total so clearly he is still annoying folk! The rest are all new entrants so clearly now we are seeing some OPS going splat as tribes begin to war as the free buffet (hah morale!) has pretty much ended.

W.A.R. are sailing ahead with 4 out of 5 of the top ODA players on this world. Interesting times ahead I think. Nibbles vol au vent and smiles sweetly

Glares at whoever made morale a feature of this world

DeletedUser1508

So we still have Red at the top of the ODD stakes with a doubling of the previous ranked 1 total so clearly he is still annoying folk!

Second in ODA too... It just comes down to me actually knowing how to play the game properly. I don't need gifted villages to get my rankings *cough* Volkan *cough*, I earn them with blood!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

27th May. APEX launch an OP and lose 45 nobles on one player showing that they do not have a Mighty Chen thread on their forum (I looked they don't is very sad). Is a rumour APEX kick players to save their stats even though no PnP. (Please post PnP)

We didn't start a war Jo ... so we have been waiting for Volkan to recover his ego from the pasting you have given him on the forum to give us a declaration we can all enjoy!

Rumours Jo .... taken up Bomberboy's style of reporting? The player you may wish to ask about this is called jon77 ig. IF you wish to correct your mistakes. Unlike the late WD that kicked anybody that lost more than a villa we have not kicked ANY players for losing villages. Even our inactives were recorded in the stats when WD specifically targeted them.

I think we should probably add some ex-leaders to Red's, How to list .... Between The Mighty Chen aka, Problem Child and Nibbler they actually ate more of WD than anybody else - combined! :icon_rolleyes:

Nice post, shame about the bais though.

Given up attempting to make ANY interesting posts V?

... do let us know if you find any internals hiding in Jo's skirts!

DeletedUser5582

I'm easily lost, can anyone summarise?

You are always lost! Read below!

We didn't start a war Jo ... so we have been waiting for Volkan to recover his ego from the pasting you have given him on the forum to give us a declaration we can all enjoy!

He hasn't alas and so refuses to post (which is a shame as we do need PnP!) C'mon Volkan get typing!

Rumours Jo .... taken up Bomberboy's style of reporting? The player you may wish to ask about this is called jon77 ig. IF you wish to correct your mistakes. Unlike the late WD that kicked anybody that lost more than a villa we have not kicked ANY players for losing villages. Even our inactives were recorded in the stats when WD specifically targeted them.

Thought this was APEX V Mayhem?! Not seen any stats posted so was just posting what had been told. Maybe YOU should do the PNP Peter so folks can then begin to throw toys over war stats....!

I think we should probably add some ex-leaders to Red's, How to list .... Between The Mighty Chen aka, Problem Child and Nibbler they actually ate more of WD than anybody else - combined! :icon_rolleyes:

Shocking I know. I have even taken two internals now after reading that thread
:icon_redface:

Nice post, shame about the bais though.

What bias!?! Slander! I merely posted that you guys in APEX don't have a Mighty Chen thread! Which I understand is true! Ha! As for the rest you need to either A: start a PnP thread for this war or B: Mail me more with the gossip/facts.

This timeline is loose look at the world events. Does anyone REALLY believe Gixxer got planning permission for an underground secret lair?! Lol no so lets not pick holes in what is posted as is a not very serious (or accurate) take on the world. Sheesh!

Given up attempting to make ANY interesting posts V?

... do let us know if you find any internals hiding in Jo's skirts!

Answers in bleu! If folks want 100% accurate timeline without little digs I am deffo the wrong scribe! So sack me or post PnP....!

DeletedUser5582

Updated (apologies a little late but moving house/work and the usual cretins have meant am a little disorganised at the mo) Hpwever am still here to bring you all the breaking news if there is actually any breaking news. In the meantime go read the I clicked heaps thread on Uk20 and practice your "oh mys"

DeletedUser12925

alpha are no more.. changed to m@yhem and lost a few good members to war2, this world is starting to spice up :)