UK2 is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Welcome back everyone, hope y'all enjoyed the little vacation, because I sure did. I think what everyone needs to remember from this latest incident is that our forums are here for fun and to help make this community stronger. These forums are a privilege and we need to treat them with respect, inluding our fellow posters. I understand that this game can get the best of peoples tempers, but we need to try to control that. Remember, it's a game folks! The debates and arguments are perfectly fine, but the childish behavior and inappropriate attitutdes toward posters will be severly punished.

I'd like to remind posters, that if you see inappropriate posts, IGNORE the post and do NOT quote it if you want to save yourself the infraction. If you come across these types of posts, REPORT the post. If players are making posts that aren't violating the rules, but postings you just don't like, BLOCK them. These are the 2 easiest things you can do to safeguard yourself. If there's any questions you may have or any concers, you are more than welcomed to mail me or skype me. Anyway, welcome back all let's have some good times from now on in uk2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.