UK2 Phobia

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed lately how uk2 has substantially less players than world 2 and 3?

Now Having less than uk3 is understandable as most new players join the newest world.

Even so though the world has 2 more continents to expand either way I think :icon_eek:

So why is world 2 proving this unpopular?

discuss :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Basically because uk1 was the first world, everyone wanted to play it for the sake of saying they played w1 ;). W3 because of the kickass settings that attracted alot of good players and alot of good players left w2 for it too meaning less players...

DeletedUser

settings aint that flash imo, night bonus is useless, 58.2 hr noble limit sux badly.. the only great thing about uk2 is some quality players, coins and no churches... thats my two cents on it.
dont they close worlds when they drop under 10k players? dont know if w2 made it above that did it ?

DeletedUser

Basically because uk1 was the first world, everyone wanted to play it for the sake of saying they played w1 ;). W3 because of the kickass settings that attracted alot of good players and alot of good players left w2 for it too meaning less players...

Exactly

@ chopchop, uk1 has churches .. Reason I quit there, damn churches :icon_evil:
Also, every country based servers has night bonus, nothing to do about it, just accpet it ..

DeletedUser

Exactly

@ chopchop, uk1 has churches .. Reason I quit there, damn churches :icon_evil:
Also, every country based servers has night bonus, nothing to do about it, just accpet it ..

I hate churches too. real pain.

I think world 2 got to 11k players max i think :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed lately how uk2 has substantially less players than world 2 and 3?

Now Having less than uk3 is understandable as most new players join the newest world.

Even so though the world has 2 more continents to expand either way I think :icon_eek:

So why is world 2 proving this unpopular?

discuss :icon_cool:

Nice thread ryan =]

Im going to be completely childish now, and share with you all an childish rhyme.

1st the worst
2nd the best
3rd the one with the hairy chest​

Now with that said i rest my case ....

(just kidding)

Now just to show im not completely Mental and have some sort of brain in between those two ears of mine....

I think people play the W1 because (as stated above), its the 1st world, Nothing sounds better that saying to your friends 'Yea, i played the first Uk world."
(of course in my case it will be then briefly followed by, "Yes but your still a epic noob T.")

Then we have W3, Personally, i dont think the settings are that much different to this world. The only reason people has massed there in my opinion is its a new world.

People love start up, its make or break, even if your in a crap tribe, its every player for himself, dog eat dog world =]

I personally think that soon as W4 opens people will leave W3 and then the cycle begins all over again.
(Specially those start up players)

(I apologize for my attempts at humour, ive ran out of alcohol and started on my mums Sherry its rather umm....horrid...and has put me in a rather strange mood... lol)

DeletedUser

Nice thread ryan =]

Im going to be completely childish now, and share with you all an childish rhyme.

1st the worst
2nd the best
3rd the one with the hairy chest​

Now with that said i rest my case ....

(just kidding)

Now just to show im not completely Mental and have some sort of brain in between those two ears of mine....

I think people play the W1 because (as stated above), its the 1st world, Nothing sounds better that saying to your friends 'Yea, i played the first Uk world."
(of course in my case it will be then briefly followed by, "Yes but your still a epic noob T.")

Then we have W3, Personally, i dont think the settings are that much different to this world. The only reason people has massed there in my opinion is its a new world.

People love start up, its make or break, even if your in a crap tribe, its every player for himself, dog eat dog world =]

I personally think that soon as W4 opens people will leave W3 and then the cycle begins all over again.
(Specially those start up players)

(I apologize for my attempts at humour, ive ran out of alcohol and started on my mums Sherry its rather umm....horrid...and has put me in a rather strange mood... lol)

heres the differences.

World 1
Setting Value
Speed 1
Unit speed modifier 1
Moral activated Yes
Building destruction activated Yes
Command Cancel time (secs) 600
Trade Cancel time (secs) 300
Free premium points 500
Beginner protection (days) 5
Paladin Activated Yes
Archers Activated Yes
Gold Coin system Yes
Max noble distance 200
Tribe member limit 100
Sleep mode active No
Sleep mode active Yes

World 2
Setting Value
Speed 1
Unit speed modifier 1
Moral activated Yes
Free premium points 500
Beginner protection (days) 5
Paladin Activated Yes
Archers Activated Yes
Gold Coin system Yes
Max noble distance 100
Tribe member limit 60
Sleep mode active No
Sleep mode active Yes

World 3
Setting Value
Speed 1.6
Unit speed modifier 0.625
Moral activated No
Free premium points 500
Beginner protection (days) 2
Paladin Activated No
Archers Activated No
Gold Coin system No
Max noble distance 100
Tribe member limit 40
Sleep mode active No
Sleep mode active Yes

So world 3 is speedier

However it doesn't use the coin system which i actually quite like :mad:

It also doesn't have paladins or a very big tribe limit

DeletedUser

Hmm i was wrong.... maybe the settings are pretty damn good for Uk 3.

I have to admit, if i wasnt leading a decent tribe id probs join 3 now... lol :lol:

Edit:

Morale isn't activated either.. ;)

Im so there now .... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think UK2's not that bad. It's quite entertaining, both in game and in externals.

Let's look at it from the start.

In game: Smack! and Shots gave us perfect start. Enzyme and TEAM episode caught everyone's attention. The fake World War, declared by Smack!. C~C is always kicking someone in the bum. Virtus and TEAM merging, unmerging. Noob Alliance kicking by Virtus (Not interesting in-game but it gave rise to some nice externals). DOGS surprising everyone in their war against PoR. S.T being the most aggressive tribe. Loved them. Not to show off but -RS- kicking Falcies out of the town ;). Much more...

Externals: PnP was always restlessly occupied... World War declared by Smack!. Enzyme and TEAM.(I loved the declaration Enzyme made against TEAM) Virtus has always been around, does anyone remember the comic strip Virtus would post as PnP? There are so many creative faces trying to keep the Externals as interesting as they can, in their own way. C~C and DOGS guys would always come up with something more than wars and battles.

My point is, the game is providing enough to make people stay around. Those who are leaving are leaving due to RL or new worlds... which is common. It's not out of any phobia.

Morale isn't activated either.. ;)

Wow! Morale-less world would be awesomeness.

- Vic

P.S - You finally got a Siggy. :D !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm i was wrong.... maybe the settings are pretty damn good for Uk 3.

The amount of truth here is inbelievable.

Uk3 has such decent settings, that obviously it will get more people, yet, due to the clustered setting, it's not filled up so fast...

But, regardless, it's still the best world out of the three.

Uk1 still has people, due to the fact it's the first world, and of course, people want to be a part of the history of Uk1, as such.

Uk2 settings for me were.... kinda crap? :\

In theory, it's better settings than Uk1 (No churches.) but i guess the way the world worked out, it's kinda unpopular...

Hrmmmms. I'll write something up later that will express what i mean a bit better >.>

DeletedUser6063

I think W2 is the best for new people to the game i think the people who make this game didnt want to put people off and enjoy it but tbh it does get abit sin city and boring for the periods of no wars =/

w3 is pretty good i just started up and growing at a pretty good rate i think its aimed more at people who know the basics and want a bloodfest with things like 2 days begginer protection, no moral, 500 point barbs and tight spacing all add up to be a world with more action
also the game has been taken down to its bare roots in a sense and along with the tech and no pali makes it more down to the player to do what he can with what he has and not play to his advantages like having a bonfire and just make loads of cats

sorry for any bad spellings :)

DeletedUser

even so. Worlds usually rise in members until the world is filled.
(usually)

this one only just breached 12k before dropping to something like 8 now. Will it ever fill up?

And a lot of people were mocking me for creating a countdown thread about 1-2 months ago.

The fact of the matter is though, it was already going down. People were laughing at me but i was watching carefully and the member total was dropping by at least 100 sometimes even 200 a day.

DeletedUser

even so. Worlds usually rise in members until the world is filled.
(usually)

this one only just breached 12k before dropping to something like 8 now. Will it ever fill up?

And a lot of people were mocking me for creating a countdown thread about 1-2 months ago.

The fact of the matter is though, it was already going down. People were laughing at me but i was watching carefully and the member total was dropping by at least 100 sometimes even 200 a day.

i remember!!! lol

It was DEES... lol blame him :lol:

i said it was a good thread

*stick tongue out at dees*

DeletedUser

I'd say have a look at the doggy menace thread if you want to see why people don't like this world. Its generally not a nice atmosphere compared to other worlds.