UK2 Scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've searched the forums. I've asked my tribe members and even joined IRC to get the answer to this but came up short with no result.

So I shall ask here since it's my only option left? I have built my stable on UK2. Now I am wondering whether it will be better for me to carry on with my Light Cavalry rush or go for scouts so my chances of hitting a useless farm are increased.
Now the only way this would be beneficial for me was if when I research scouts I only need to send one scout to a village and not five. So here comes my question:

On UK2 are we able to send one scout to a village or must we send five to a village? I'd hate to get screwed over by having to build four more scouts then I initially planned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no fake limit on UK2, so I suspect you only need 1.

DeletedUser

It sounds like you're simply asking whether there is a fake limit on W2. There isn't. This information can be found in the W2 settings, and in the W2 settings announcements. In future use the forum search, chances are that any question you have might have already been answered.

DeletedUser

if its a barb/bonus you should only need to send 1. you can send a mere 1 on w1

DeletedUser

I don't think he's asking for the fake limit, but if he can send a single scout, and also make it return.. In some worlds, you have to send at least 4 to make all of them survive, in others a single one is OK.

DeletedUser

I don't think he's asking for the fake limit, but if he can send a single scout, and also make it return.. In some worlds, you have to send at least 4 to make all of them survive, in others a single one is OK.
What you just described is a result of the fake limit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It sounds like you're simply asking whether there is a fake limit on W2. There isn't. This information can be found in the W2 settings, and in the W2 settings announcements. In future use the forum search, chances are that any question you have might have already been answered.

Although I am greatful for your answer and everyone else's and you was indeed correct. I'd appreciate it if you was a little less arrogant in your reply. I did state I looked on the forum did I not? Meaning I didn't know the number of scouts you have to send was effected by the Fake limit, I thought it was a completely different setting.

We don't need another I'm Mr.Arrogant-I-Don't-Give-A-Shit-You-Noob-servy on this forum. All look alikes and wannabe's can stay on the .Net forum. ;)

But as I said, thanks nonetheless.

DeletedUser

"Please read the help and use the forums' search function before asking redundant questions." is written under the title of the Questions forums so how was he being arrogant? You could of achieved the same answer by simply using the simulator could you not?

DeletedUser

"Please read the help and use the forums' search function before asking redundant questions." is written under the title of the Questions forums so how was he being arrogant? You could of achieved the same answer by simply using the simulator could you not?

Does the help tell you have to send five scouts? Or even one? No.
Does the simulator? No.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If people don't understand the question they shouldn't try to answer. No answer has been given, but when you do find out One Hit KO can u post on here.

DeletedUser

What do you mean the question hasn't been answered? It was answered several posts ago... you only need to send 1 scout because there is no fake limit on W2.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:. You might be able to send 1 scout but will that 1 scout always die like on some worlds on .net?

DeletedUser

Wall, morale, night bonus and luck does not affect scouts :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Simulator doesn't mean anything.... Also scout will only die from hitting other scouts.

Anyways instead of whining about him posting here just answer the question and move on. You're not a mod so quit trying to be.

DeletedUser

Who, me? All I did was answer the question in mt first reply and then showed him where he could have found the answer himself.

What his question was didn't get answered by your post.... He already knew there was a fake limit. He didn't know if it scouts was considered apart of the fake limit. So where you told him to look was pointless since he already knew about the rule settings. Nor did forum search help.

DeletedUser

He never said that he knew there wasn't a fake limit, he just asked if he had to send 5 or more or if he could send less.

And why do you think he would ask if scouts were a part of the non-existing fake rule?

DeletedUser

How do you know he already knew there was no fake limit? He didn't mention that anywhere in his post. He asked whether we are able to send just 1 scout to a village and I said you could, because there is no fake limit. Whether that scout will survive is another question (also answered in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.