UK3 Discussion

DeletedUser

great settings, except why must there always be that frustrating night bonus rubbish :mad:

DeletedUser

Great settings, not a fan of the night bonus, but I can just deal with it.

Much better than the 42 settings, that is for sure.

DeletedUser

great settings, except why must there always be that frustrating night bonus rubbish :mad:
omfg. night time defense? what kind of weak arse blubery is that?

Seems I'll stick to .net, where people actually have cojones. :icon_wink:
Great settings, not a fan of the night bonus, but I can just deal with it.

Much better than the 42 settings, that is for sure.
Great settings.
I dont really care for night bonus.

Why are any of you even here then? If you don't like the night bonus, then don't play on a regional server. Go play .net! I am so sick of seeing people complain that we have the night bonus here, when there is a perfectly good reason for it.

But otherwise, as I said before, the settings looks very good. It's a shame I won't have the time to join the world.

DeletedUser3764

Why are any of you even here then? If you don't like the night bonus, then don't play on a regional server. Go play .net! I am so sick of seeing people complain that we have the night bonus here, when there is a perfectly good reason for it

I never said i hate night bonus in a way it helps

DeletedUser

Why are any of you even here then? If you don't like the night bonus, then don't play on a regional server. Go play .net! I am so sick of seeing people complain that we have the night bonus here, when there is a perfectly good reason for it.

But otherwise, as I said before, the settings looks very good. It's a shame I won't have the time to join the world.
I am not a fan of the night bonus, but I can deal with it. The rest of the settings are great, which is why I am here. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Good settings.

I like old school
I like short BP
I like 0 morale

I don't like the troop speed.
I don't like the how soon it is.

I'll give it 8/10.

DeletedUser

I like the settings, but if you clear your noble target and they restart you won't be able to noble the village?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Opening date caught me by surprise but the settings are great :D

DeletedUser

I was honestly expecting more of a late December opening but this is good shotrened the waiting line quite a lot :).

Whoa, it feels like just last week UK2 was opening.

Can we know when the UK3 Section will come to the forums? Or will it be opening when the world opens?

DeletedUser4

Can we know when the UK3 Section will come to the forums? Or will it be opening when the world opens?

[tt]At the weekend i would guess, you know we dont like spam :icon_rolleyes: [/tt]