UK3 Opening Predections.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to know when the rest of you think the world will open.

I think: Mid-October to Early November would be reasonable.

DeletedUser

Depends if they have a Christmas/New Year attack break like last year on .net.

I wouldn't like the idea of starting a new world in November and then having to have an attack break about a month later - at precisely the moment most people would start nobling.

For that reason - maybe January 2010?

DeletedUser

Already got a thread for this

But 24th October is my guess.

DeletedUser

I think it was world 27 when they did this, but i think what they would do for world 3 is open up the day of the holiday attack break (if it's on) then the protection will be taken off once the break finishes.

DeletedUser

I think it was world 27 when they did this, but i think what they would do for world 3 is open up the day of the holiday attack break (if it's on) then the protection will be taken off once the break finishes.

Was actually W29 + 30 I believe. I guess middle of December, more hoping than anything though. And where is the other thread for this?

DeletedUser

After Christmas wouldn't be too bad as well but I think my Oct.-Nov. guess was way off :/

DeletedUser2765

Hehe...

I'm gonna guess :icon_wink: mid-November.

DeletedUser

The more I think about it the further it seems to be :s

Mid-Late November :)

DeletedUser14

I bet every time tracey sees one of these threads it pushes the date back further :)

DeletedUser

nah, i bet differently, though they are annoying these threads,

I reckon it will come out one milli second after tracey wants it to

DeletedUser14

Im trying to get them to stop, shhhhhhhh..................

DeletedUser

I'm not asking when it will open, like most noobs. :icon_wink:

I am asking when you think it will open

DeletedUser

Was actually W29 + 30 I believe. I guess middle of December, more hoping than anything though. And where is the other thread for this?

MMMmmm wasn't that where the attack break was immediately after bp which made it some ridiculously long time before you could attack and it was awful :S Then there was another attack break for new year .... something like that I'm sure it probably wasn't as long as it seemed at the time but it was torture.

I don't know when the world will open I'm just waiting and hoping Battle Royale goes ahead in some shape or form somewhere . :)

<3

DeletedUser

MMMmmm wasn't that where the attack break was immediately after bp which made it some ridiculously long time before you could attack and it was awful :S Then there was another attack break for new year .... something like that I'm sure it probably wasn't as long as it seemed at the time but it was torture.
Yes it was :p luckily for me I didn't play W29 or 30, didn't have time :icon_biggrin:

I don't know when the world will open I'm just waiting and hoping Battle Royale goes ahead in some shape or form somewhere . :)

<3
Same here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'll going with that guess as well but can we have a say on what we want like no church

I think the community only gets a choice if InnoGames offers the Team options for which the players can decide on, like a barb size ,etc.,etc. other than that possibility you are pretty much out of luck.

DeletedUser2765

Well, we know one person will be right on his guess. :icon_cool: