UK3 Opening Predections.

DeletedUser1508

Lol, these threads always make me laugh. Remember all the hype about w2? It opened much later than everyone predicted... Why don't you just wait for it to open?

DeletedUser

Later would be better for me so I hope you're right Reduaram :)

DeletedUser1508

Later would be better for me so I hope you're right Reduaram :)

Hehe, later is better for me too. But I'm not trying to predict when it comes out. All it will do is get my hopes up, then dash them again when that date comes and goes :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hehe, later is better for me too. But I'm not trying to predict when it comes out. All it will do is get my hopes up, then dash them again when that date comes and goes :icon_cry:

Me likeys later too :) Tracey are you listening? :lol:

DeletedUser

ASAP for me :icon_rolleyes:. I'm bored out of my mind.

join a different world then (de50?) in the meantime. Or play some speed rounds.

On topic, it won't be this month, on W2 there are only 25k players who've barely got to K27, let alone K5.

DeletedUser

You have to think at the rate that W2 is filling up there is small chance it will open in November, unless there is a rush of players joining and the world reaches the K5 area of players.

DeletedUser4

They always test the worlds early ( I believe)

Hehe.... I love seeing the rankings because you have the #1 Player at example at around 1 million and 6 ranks below him there is a player with 26 pts.

[tt]I hate to disappoint you but we are only testing a server as its been buggy, and i stupidly volunteered to test it, but to add it to my admin system for us to do that it had to be called UK3[/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]I hate to disappoint you but we are only testing a server as its been buggy, and i stupidly volunteered to test it, but to add it to my admin system for us to do that it had to be called UK3[/tt]

Oh, that settles that out I really don't recall when I first saw the link for UK2 being tested but I guess but I guess it wasn't as early as I remembered.

I would ask who many weeks/months before a world opens do you guys start testing it but that would give away the answer to all future "When Will World X Open?" questions. And well that just ruins all the fun. :icon_wink: