UK3 Timeline

DeletedUser

UK3 Timeline
[J]
This will be the Timeline of W3. It is for Important Facts and some other things. Important World 3 Stats Only! If you feel i have missed a Milestone or event, or got one incorrectly, feel free to Post here and i will fix it :)

I don't mind a bit of discussion personally, as it brings some life into the forums, just as long as it doesn't stray too off-topic :)

[/J]

Top 5 Tribes currently:

1. EGG
2. TFF
3. SPQR
4. Death
5. Rev

October;
19th:
UK3 opens to the public, CHESS, Was lead by a fake ex-W2 player named Modesty
21st:
BP ends, ulciscor was rank 1 at the end of BP, hoang.nghiem is the first UK3 Player to reach Scouts and Light Cav, Jamm Returns :icon_biggrin:
23rd:
hoang.nghiem is the first player to reach the 1k ODA milestone, Jamm Leaves :icon_cry:
25th:
Zero Point is the first player to reach 1k Points, Rumble (ex-INTRO) now rank 1 with 26 members.
28th:
RA is first tribe to 1k average points, hoang nghiem breaks the 10k ODA and ODT milestones, Rumble hits 50k ODA Milestone.
29th:
hoang nghiem is the first player to get a Noble.
30th:
HeftySmurf quits UK3 but continues Timeline, hoang.nghiem nobles the first UK3 Village.
31st:
Rumble hits 100k ODA Milestone.
November:

2nd:
Rumble hits 50K points Milestone.
3rd:
Darts merges/hugs into LOST.
5th:
Blackbm reaches the 10k ODD Milestone, usey11 creates the UK3 Weekly
6th:
hoang.nghiem is the first player to reach 10k points
7th:
Hoang nghiem breaks the 50k ODA and ODT Milestone, RA breaks the 5k Average Points Per Player Milestone.
9th:
hoang nghiem is the first player to break the 100k ODT Milestone.
11th:
Violence breaks the 100k ODA Milestone.
15th:
Rumble break the 1 Million ODT and the 500k ODA Tribal Milestones.
17th:
Rumble first to 1 million ODA.
December:
3rd:
Rumble becomes a Family Tribe.
7th:
Freaks and Jungle announce war.
13th:
Loners merge into Rumble
21st:
-X- announce war with S.T.N. and STN
27th:
Analysis of World 3: -LOM- have jumped two places into the top 10 tribes, RA reach 2 million points and -EoV- nearly 1 million mark

January 2010:
2nd:
~*MH*~ Family annihilate WAR
Jack
brush aside HARM
8th:
RA
start to tumble, dropping out of the top 5.
10th:
Status.Quo reach the 100 village milestone, and later quit after hitting 1 million.
16th:
~*MH*~
and SPQR at war.
With help from jungle?
19th:
YGP
takes over timeline.
22nd
Section of Kama declare on TFF - Much to the annoyance of their leader...
27th
SPQR
finish off the remains of ~*MH*~ F

February:
1st
Tribes to watch; Kama, Jungle, EGG, ui:, S E
2nd
ui:
declare on Dynis
RS at war with the R_O_T family, and the -X- family is joining in.
RS losing villages to R_O_T and Kama.
Date needed
Top players from Jack merge into Jungle
13th
Players from Kama split off to create K53?
Kama
drops to Rank 2.
15th
Dead4Head rejoins Kama, Kama retake rank 1.
20th
TFF and =WW= anounce war on -X- and family
28th
Majority of Jungle players quit or join Kama
SPQR + Death F attack.

March:
1st
Tribes to watch; Kama (Rumble), ui:, NEPH, EGG.
11th
Leaders from Rumble split off to form Escape, and Rumble is disbanded shortly after.
Players from the newly disbanded Rumble form BOXXY + Meow!, who later merge together.

26th
Ui: declare on SPQR
27th
NEPH declare on SPQR
31st
Boxxy and Ui: merge to become rank1 tribe.

April;
4th
Death F start on NEPH
5th
Egg start attacking Ui:

May

June:

July:
18th
EGG declare on Shut!

August:

September:

October:
14th
EGG reach 100mil points
14th
AlbatrossX takes over timeline
19th
1 Year Since UK3 Opened
- EGG Declare on SPQR PnP
- TFF Declare on SPQR PnP

November:
5th
EGG + TFF partly merge

December:
13th
SPQR merge into Death

January
20th
TFF Declares War on Death Via the New v7 wars option(war had been going on longer)

February

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If u want this updating properly, please suggest things so i can add them? without it i wont add anything.

DeletedUser

Thankfully, you do :)

Bit off topic though...

-LOM- have jumped two places into the top 10 tribes
RA 2million points
-EoV- nearly 1 million mark

DeletedUser5542

nice to see this thread getting up dated. thank you. of course the main news for december is -x- war with STN and S.T.N makes that whole MH - WAR genocide look boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice to see this thread getting up dated. thank you. of course the main news for december is -x- war with STN and S.T.N makes that whole MH - WAR genocide look boring.

I'd say the main news is me leaving Rumble and joining RA :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't believe that rumble have a thirst (3st?) to become a family tribe either...

(on a side note, this message took 5 minutes to write...happy hognamay)

P.S.P. I just realised your called Thirsty...coincidence?

DeletedUser5542

I'd say the main news is me leaving Rumble and joining RA :lol:

No disrespect, you're a decent player and all, but i think Human Rejection and his well organised and well drilled hords of -x- could rim you give them half a reason. man, thos guys scare me!

DeletedUser

^^^^
Hahaha
He is new to the game and is just really ambitious if I could delete that threat he created about -X- I would trust me, it's embarrassing.

DeletedUser

No disrespect, you're a decent player and all, but i think Human Rejection and his well organised and well drilled hords of -x- could rim you give them half a reason. man, thos guys scare me!

/interrupts
I'll let you finish and all, but I think that SD's account is the best, and since it has almost as many points as -X-, that is is more important, especially since it is 1 player, not like 35+.

DeletedUser5542

/interrupts
I'll let you finish and all, but I think that SD's account is the best, and since it has almost as many points as -X-, that is is more important, especially since it is 1 player, not like 35+.

sorry zarddeath, i'll try and remember to insert [Sarcasm] [/Sarcasm] around this kind of the post in the future to make it clearer.

DeletedUser5542

^^^^
Hahaha
He is new to the game and is just really ambitious if I could delete that threat he created about -X- I would trust me, it's embarrassing.

don't worry, i've made dumb posts i've later regretted myself and i don't have the excuse of being a 12 y/o boy to fall back on. but yeah, people need to be careful cuz if its the first impression people get it can stack their opinions against the tribe.

on topic: Theres also MH's masacer of WAR and Jacks brushing aside of HARM(less) to mention too mebbe.

DeletedUser

sorry zarddeath, i'll try and remember to insert [Sarcasm] [/Sarcasm] around this kind of the post in the future to make it clearer.

as will I
actually, to add something:
people rejoice now that the attack break is over.

DeletedUser

don't worry, i've made dumb posts i've later regretted myself and i don't have the excuse of being a 12 y/o boy to fall back on. but yeah, people need to be careful cuz if its the first impression people get it can stack their opinions against the tribe.

on topic: Theres also MH's masacer of WAR and Jacks brushing aside of HARM(less) to mention too mebbe.

For an odd reason it seem you are talking about me ;(.

On topic: Rumble is no Pa Rum (nothing else to add ;(

DeletedUser

RA on downword spiral and are getting taken by shut! and Eov and Kotc Grats to them.

I feel sorry for member in RA tho