Uk3-->Uk9

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Just curious who from Uk3 is planning to plan Uk9? (I will join a week or 2 into it)

We could always do a TFF and Death team-up??(thoughts please)

DeletedUser5528

Unfortunately I will not have time for uk9..

not to keen on some of the settings anyway.

DeletedUser8825

You know if we did team up in that world, we would own it lol, well if we use the most active players that is.

DeletedUser7797

when does it start, and what are the settings?

Sorry too lazy to check myself

DeletedUser

Awful settings bring back the .net W8 settings they were awsome

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Well just seen its no picking location-therefore there isn't much point for this world-maybe W10

And yes chiefy, I agree with you, bring back .net8 settings(although need a tribe limit lol)

If some of us happen to be near each other Im sure we will get in touch :) Who knows?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well just seen its no picking location-therefore there isn't much point for this world-maybe W10

Why the reliance on direction choice? On old .net worlds no direction choice was the standard. 5 players is plenty to control a continent if you work as a team. (ie. 20 limit divided by 4 directions = 5)

DeletedUser

For once I agree with you Nhauz (but please don't tell anyone), however there are a lot of settings on W9 that I really do not like.

W8 .net was the best ever, Leviathan tribes slugging it out, it also gave the rim guys a chance to by safety in numbers. I would love to see a resurrection of those settings.

Good luck to all who join W9, but I will be giving that one a miss.

DeletedUser

Why the reliance on direction choice? On old .net worlds no direction choice was the standard. 5 players is plenty to control a continent if you work as a team. (ie. 20 limit divided by 4 directions = 5)

That's all you need on the Uk server that is. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1728

Those settings look quite fun. No growing barbs, no archers, no pallys, no new fangled arrrggghhh. No choice in starting direction - shall we count how many accounts people make to get near their mates?

Unfortunately, I certainly won't be active enough to play a start up and I hate start ups anyway. It does look an interesting world though.