UK5 Player Maps

• Thread starter Admiral Phoenix
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This thread is for maps made by players on GIMP/Photoshop/etc.

I decided to start off by making a promising tribes map and I was spoilt for choice.
qoimu0.png
Please mention if I've missed out any "promising tribes", but I don't think I did after my quick, brief search of the top 60.
Here is a top 5 tribes map including the promising tribes from above;
23mlvv4.png
Creating an ambiguous, but colourful map.
Maps will turn out better later on as the top tribes become more spread out and, prehaps, with lower member counts.
Hopefully, this world is full of mapmakers with various styles. I find looking at player made maps much more interesting than the auto-updating ones, though they have their usefulness aswell.

DeletedUser6195

probably wrong topic in which case could you direct me... but how do you make the maps?

nice maps already by the way :)

DeletedUser

ghuppi said:
probably wrong topic in which case could you direct me... but how do you make the maps?

Get the TW stats map and use PS or GIMP to inlarge the dots. Takes long to make. I give rep to those who bother to make them.

DeletedUser

The 'top 5 & promising tribes' are bang on. Leon and ugh are the only promising tribes imo.
Great map btw

DeletedUser

Great maps AP.

Yeh Good maps AP. They are very bright :D

but you need alot of patience to make them so great work Admiral Phoenix

The 'top 5 & promising tribes' are bang on. Leon and ugh are the only promising tribes imo.
Great map btw

Great colourful maps - love it!

Thank you, I've got quite a lot of time as my nearest barb is over an hour away. >_>

nice maps already by the way :)

I learned how to make maps from this guide. All credit goes to Han-Fei Tzu.

its probably fair that 404 are mentioned

I suppose, that in other worlds, 404 wouldn't usually get a mention, but in UK5, I might include them in future maps.

DeletedUser6195

Ok here goes my first map. Just a random selection of tribes.

[
]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ghuppi It's a good map but I think you need to get rid of all the other villages and just keep the markers. Easier to read that way :)

DeletedUser

That's exactly what I was wondering. I also love that we're Pink.