UK6

DeletedUser

Does Anyone Have any Idea when UK6 Will come out Even Estimates will do :) ??

DeletedUser

STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS. its really annoying, we dont know when it will come out and it will be announced before it does so you will know at the same time as us

DeletedUser360

There is no way of knowing. It gets announced as soon as the staff know.

DeletedUser7325

[tt]Your right it gets announced about 7 - 10 days before the start [/tt]

Yeh it does happen like that but, Just a thought, if a world gets announced say about 2 to 3 weeks before launch, would that not increase the interest of the players? Along with giving them bit more time to finalise their pre-mades as well as other game related business. Finally also getting more people to join in during the first phase i.e. first week of the start, as most would know it is about to launch. Just a thought.

DeletedUser

I think if I got a longer deadline before the launch, I could get more people to join... its too short notice to get as many players as Id like. lets face it, starting the world right from the start is best.

DeletedUser4

[tt]All comes down to how much notice we get given but im happy if you think you would be able to get more players organised to request to be able to announce say three weeks before the start, but there is not guarantee that permission will be given.[/tt]

DeletedUser360

so like a vote to see who votes for an earlier announcement.. like a petition..

I don't understand what you meant but I have a suggestion in the suggestions forums I think could get a lot of .net players making an account over here..

DeletedUser4

so like a vote to see who votes for an earlier announcement.. like a petition..

I don't understand what you meant but I have a suggestion in the suggestions forums I think could get a lot of .net players making an account over here..

[tt]No I will just ask if im allowed full stop :) but if I get permission then the ball will be in your court to show me that it was worth asking the question! [/tt]

DeletedUser360

Fair enough.. I know you don't get to choose settings (or you didn't for world 1 anyway) but I had me and about 15 real life mates start world 1.. we became top 20 with less members than any other tribe in top 20.. we merged with another tribe and formed W1N (which you will probably remember more than our previous names) If I get a longer notice I will be able to get some of those to play again.. Making the world more active.