Untitled w5 premade

DeletedUser

WE ARE THE NUTS!!!

Hey guys I am snoopy. I am in going to make a premade. Currently I am not in any world but I played this game alot and I love it. Returned to tw after long time and this time I am on uk server w5......

I will start with my experience: I played on w1, w4, w9 and w21 of .net server.... I was one of the first tw player... w1 had 62K then got nobled... w4 800K and was diplomat of VVV got nobled... w9 was baron of Bird family was ranked in top 300 with 5 million K and 900K on w21 was ranked in top 200.... I left w1 and w4 because I got nobled and I was quite dominating in w9 and w21 but left because had exams and some problems. But however I decided to return back after 3 years or so and now on uk server,,, My ingame name will be snoopy360.....

I am going to make a premade tribe for w5 named WE ARE THE NUTS!!........

Although I admit I don't have leadership quality but I was baron of a tribe and also a diplomat... But I will be happy if any former/current experienced leader from any tribe from any world to join us.

Well I saw the settings and I found an interesting thing and that is there is no memberlimit... It maybe good for the mass recruiters but I didn't like it... there should be memberlimit. But I am putting memberlimit for my tribe and that is 60. We won't have more then 60 members however in the future we may extend it but we won't reach 60 members that easily... Most probably we will have 35-50 members at the beginning and for a long time...

Recruitment: Many tribe says that experienced players only or noobs are not allow etc etc.. But in my tribe I am looking for active and loyal members thats no1. I would love to see some great experienced players and I am sure some experienced players will join us... But I will accept some noobs in my tribe only if they are willing to learn... Later on recruiting system will be tough. We will go for account sitting to check proper troop count and whether they have necessary buildings. OD is also important for me. Thats were we can prove how strong we really are... At first I will accept many members but later on I will start dismissing the inactives and noobs who are not willing to learn. Joining the tribe now does not guarantee that you will be at the tribe for long run... IF you are a noob whose not willing to learn and you will get dismissed for sure..

Requirements to join:
Must be an active player
Must be loyal to the tribe
Must listen to orders given by tribe council
If you are noob, must be willing to learn
If you are unable to come to tw for sometime then go for account sitting but make sure the person who will sit you is FROM OUR TRIBE. If someone from other tribe, account sit you, you will get DISMISSED Immediately.

Inactive for 2 days first time question will be asked and I want proper explanation why you were inactive. And again after warning if anyone gets inactive, then 2nd time will be dismissed. This is an early stage in the game getting inactive is not something good at the starting. Later on getting inactive is acceptable but not at early stage. I can understand that this is only a game and anyone can get busy for job or exam or any matter so go and hand over your account for account sitting after all in a tribe, you should trust your members

Diplomacy: First of all I love wars lol... But until we have nobles, we won't go for wars.... So I want aggressive players.. We won't have allies that many... I want few but very loyal allies who are ready to help us whenever we need and they will get the same benefit.. Before making alliance they will be NAP, as soon as we came to know each other well then we will be allies or else we will go back to neutral... We won't have more then 2-3 allies.. Our DIPLOMACY will be CLOSED at the beginning and will remain for first 3 weeks(21 days).. I actually belief that making NAP is pointless. So I don't think we will have naps...

Tribe Council: Well currently I haven't decided anything about the council.. Well however I am going to lead the tribe along with these following positions will be available:
1 co leader
3 Barons
1 Diplomat
1 Recruiter

Those who will apply to be in the council must be highly experienced players must have experienced such jobs in other worlds... Co leader must have leadership quality

Members who will join us:
snoopy360(me the leader)
CurtR2405
Sir Wolfgang
ODM.Onion
jrchris106
arkadios

Maybe
Agrestic
Muldeh

Well currently those who are interested please post here or mail me with your experience and if you are new then please tell me that you are new.. So I will be able to know who are experienced and who are new.. Anyone who just says that I wanna join or can I join or something like that then you can't join us.. Please write in short of in detail about your experience or if you are new then still tell me how you play or use to play.. That way I will able to know how new you really are or how much you need to learn..

Currently I am the only member of this premade tribe.. But I hope there will be some soon... I won't accept more then 40 members right now... So those who are joining best of luck... And interested to join my tribe mail me...

Message to all other tribe: Well best of luck to all other premades or tribes which will join w5... I love competition. Would love to have a chat with other leaders also.... Best of luck again..

This topic will be time to time update by me... So don't forget to check out..

You will also find the same thread on premades and account section.....
Best regards
Snoopy

Last edited by a moderator: