Untrustworthy people

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

cruddy 17 said:
You just have to try and be cunning about it, we busted Willovains spy a while back, (who was Nauzhor) that both are renound for their big heads. We sent a mail to everyone in the tribe with a small difference in each mail and logged the difference.

Something I would just point out here that I found while scouting the net forums. The forum mod. is in fact an untrustworthy person and a spy. Tut tut tut

However, that is Net and this is UK so it leads to the bigger question...

Is there a way to catch spies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm... Being a spy means being untrustworthy towards people.. Nothing wrong with it though, it's only a game!

DeletedUser

Something I would just point out here that I found while scouting the net forums. The forum mod. is in fact an untrustworthy person and a spy. Tut tut tut

Leak Fake Info to certain people and see what the enemy response to it is...
Account Sit's (Yes, Some spies are stupid enough to leave the mails of them passing info...)

TBH, There are numerous ways, and i for one, cba to list em all...

DeletedUser

I don't have anything to say about this other than Wow! My duke is a spy? I think he should get banned!

DeletedUser

the best way to stop a spy is to not recruit them in the first place:icon_razz:

DeletedUser6695

lol at karl/carl finding nauz to be spying on them

DeletedUser

I don't have anything to say about this other than Wow! My duke is a spy? I think he should get banned!

I second that, although he isn't my duke :icon_razz: Spying is a crime.. :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Errmm?

What exactly does spying ingame have to do with being trustworthy in general? Nearly every successful tribe in TW history has used spies. Does this make the leader of every successful tribe untrustworthy, and therefore unfit to moderate forums?

DeletedUser

I remember that happened way back in w30. I find it funny that you would bring something up that happened almost 1 1/2 years ago about some one who is now a mod here. I don't see the correlation between modding and spying.

DeletedUser

Errmm?

What exactly does spying ingame have to do with being trustworthy in general? Nearly every successful tribe in TW history has used spies. Does this make the leader of every successful tribe untrustworthy, and therefore unfit to moderate forums?

That's right! You should be sacked, your a untrustworthy man!

DeletedUser

i think he was being sarcastic, not sure...

yh, theres lots of ways.
but incase you wernt being sarcastic....

everyone else does it, so why not do it yourself?

DeletedUser

It never necessarily happened if you say "I Don't Recall".

Status
Not open for further replies.