Upcomming wars discussion

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Actually he is right but he worded it badly, it says ceace on their forums they failed at spelling it.

Oh :icon_redface: I didn't even click the link, just thought he was saying they put ceasefire and should have put ceacefire.

DeletedUser

Oh :icon_redface: I didn't even click the link, just thought he was saying they put ceasefire and should have put ceacefire.
Tbh if anything you could just insult his grammar and you would still be right :p

ontopic: To early to tell, again noob tribe could declare on anyone and we wouldnt notice

DeletedUser

Tribes set enemies at early stages to pick out easy farms, catting an enemy to dust is pointless, it only stunts the attackers growth as the village he has catted could be a future noble target and count towards the tribes conquers.

DeletedUser

Tribes set enemies at early stages to pick out easy farms, catting an enemy to dust is pointless, it only stunts the attackers growth as the village he has catted could be a future noble target and count towards the tribes conquers.

Wrong.

1) that player could try to build their village back up, providing a nice farm.
2) that player could restart/quit, turning the village to barb, which would slowly grow, once again providing a nice farm.

Later on down the road, a noob will noble that barb, and when they go on to fight that noob tribe, he takes possession of that village.

Its magical the way these things work isnt it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The only thing i would use cats for is taking down the wall and farm, take down any other buildings is pointless, i agree a barb can grow automatically for you but not as fast as another player, if you cat it all down then your wasting a noble target.

I would prefer to noble targets (farm them till i get nobles) instead of crushing them with cats.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The only thing i would use cats for is taking down the wall and farm, take down any other buildings is pointless, i agree a barb can grow automatically for you but not as fast as another player, if you cat it all down then your wasting a noble target.

I would prefer to noble targets (farm them till i get nobles) instead of crushing them with cats.

I don't noble anything under 2,000 points. The only reason I'd cat something would be to make it quit. As for catting a wall, that's what rams are for., they're FAR more effective at it than cats are.

DeletedUser

Agreed, i dont normmaly noble under my average village points, might make an exception for the first 1 or 2 villages and depending on my area aswell.

DeletedUser

Smack! to noble out ALL4-1 fam out of K55 for #1 in K55.

Then I forsee Smack! either merging ODA into them, or a war between them. ODA/Smack! being the only two good tribes in K55 from my own perspective :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Smack! to noble out ALL4-1 fam out of K55 for #1 in K55.

Then I forsee Smack! either merging ODA into them, or a war between them. ODA/Smack! being the only two good tribes in K55 from my own perspective :icon_cool:

If they merge with ODA I'd be severely disappointed in them.

DeletedUser

Wasn't so much calling ODA bad, as much as saying I'd be disappointed in them hugging their K instead of fighting it out.

Having a little roll around would definitely be more exciting.

What's the news from the rim?
Anything happening there?

DeletedUser

Talk about boring. I am still on BP and I only have one active member near me.

If anything, nothing is happening to be dead honest.

same tbh

im in the noobist tribe ever :O and have the most troops proably :p

and smack vs all 4 fam. sounds like fun

go get em smack XD

LD

DeletedUser

same tbh

im in the noobist tribe ever :O and have the most troops proably :p

and smack vs all 4 fam. sounds like fun

go get em smack XD

LD

Derr... They have swords in their profile!!

That's why I created my own tribe, atleast I know it wont be nooby. Or well... Not as bad as the others!!

DeletedUser

Talk about boring. I am still on BP and I only have one active member near me.

If anything, nothing is happening to be dead honest.

You have roughly.. two.

casperpoker + myself :D casperpoker

On topic, if ODA was recruited into Smack! then it would just add more fire-power to Smack!

No doubt it would be funnier to have a fight, but seriously, ODa + Smack! merge = End of K55.

That being said, I would prefer to see how pro Smack! are first-hand :icon_twisted:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You have roughly.. two.

casperpoker + myself :D casperpoker

On topic, if ODA was recruited into Smack! then it would just add more fire-power to Smack!

No doubt it would be funnier to have a fight, but seriously, ODa + Smack! merge = End of K55.

That being said, I would prefer to see how pro Smack! are first-hand :icon_twisted:

Meh, I still have a foul taste in my mouth of ODA from your duke getting cleared when he was rank 5 with 1/4 of the troops I had before I was even top 50.

DeletedUser

Meh, I still have a foul taste in my mouth of ODA from your duke getting cleared when he was rank 5 with 1/4 of the troops I had before I was even top 50.

Not everyone's a troopwhore :icon_wink: