~UTF~vDRINK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

~UTF~vDRINK! is going on now

~UTF~ insulted drink! by saying they were noobs because they didnt have loads of members like them so drink! declared war to prove who where better

so far drink! have cleared dozens of ~UTF~ villages and have recieved no direct damaging attacks back

~UTF~ members who leave now will be spared

DeletedUser

are tripe drink! are up in the top tribe od rankings ahead of the mass recruiters

DeletedUser

Is this the first declared war? Good luck and bring on the spear nukes

DeletedUser

they have not even attempted attacking us back lol we will force them into disbanding

DeletedUser

Your just clear them with your spears, and then they will rebuild. Hindering your growth by your unnecessary losses. There is no win win situtation here..

DeletedUser

we are turning them into farms in are areas it actualy is helping us grow

DeletedUser

As long as they are active, they will keep rebuilding... You lose troops every hit most likely.. That wouldn't help you grow.

DeletedUser

I know I don't want my farms rebuilding, it's useless until you can make sure they can't rebuild or you can remove their village.

DeletedUser7494

Agreed, it would just stunt your own growth which would be ludicris.

DeletedUser1511

~UTF~vDRINK! is going on now

~UTF~ insulted drink! by saying they were noobs because they didnt have loads of members like them so drink! declared war to prove who where better

so far drink! have cleared dozens of ~UTF~ villages and have recieved no direct damaging attacks back

~UTF~ members who leave now will be spared

I now insult both tribes, you both suck. When do i get my attacks ?

DeletedUser

C'mon DRINK!, My tribe has a NAP with DRINK! on world28. Lets see if DRINK! can use some w28 class on the uk5 server..

DeletedUser

Aha love it wardyuc, what out for the spear :p Ermm World5 n00b nothing is going to happen.. You can't show class at this stage with spears.

DeletedUser

Spearz war!

LC is coming. Yes your correct it is not a war. But this will set one of these tribes far down the rankings surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.