-V- against the world

• Thread starter DeletedUser8779
  • Start date

DeletedUser8779

Hey guys, We have received from l3mst3r that he wants to war the world as he thinks his tribe are strong enough. I have heard this from many people. so...-V- IS FOR VICTORY!!!

DeletedUser8687

Hey guys, We have received from l3mst3r that he wants to war the world as he thinks his tribe are strong enough. I have heard this from many people. so...-V- IS FOR VICTORY!!!

Wow didnt expect this ant lol you were kicked because you arent a team player and i though you were a little immature. Well at least i know now :)

DeletedUser5175

Thats shocking adverthd . . . did you tell them Tribal Wars isn't a war game? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1410

what TW is a war game??????????????
I thought it was Tribalhugs

//Runs to find Tribalhugs.co.uk

DeletedUser8687

Thats shocking adverthd . . . did you tell them Tribal Wars isn't a war game? :icon_biggrin:

Lmao yea i just found out about 2 hours ago ska :p and ant should try tribalfluffybunnies instead lol

had to comment again lol such a bad attempt at sabotage!! play fair you weasel!! <<--- best i can do without getting an infraction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

Here AdvertHD have a hug from me
Skype-emoticons-34-bear.gif

there there you'll be ok

DeletedUser

Well it got me to join the forum :icon_biggrin: Ant that was the worst attempt at misinformation i have ever seen. It shows your maturity and also exposes you complete and utter lack of diplomatic skills... but we knew that right :icon_wink:

sig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ruffus just plays tribalhugs on the Tribalwars server :icon_biggrin:
Anyway, was adverthd actively trying to get -V- into trouble, or just a bit silly?

DeletedUser

Ruffus just plays tribalhugs on the Tribalwars server :icon_biggrin:
Anyway, was adverthd actively trying to get -V- into trouble, or just a bit silly?

I do think it was indeed a failed sabotage attempt :lol: