Ventrilo / teamspeak (MICS)

DeletedUser

does any clan actually use any of the above when i was in world 13 i was in the rank 3 clan and we used this communication and it worked far better for coordination, just curious to see what clans use this because i have these 2 but i have know one to talk to lol :( im in b2 and im trying to get people to use this because in many txt base games this has become far more efficient than typeing and so on... ive only played this world (1) for like 2 weeks now and am now taking my frist village it would be nice to talk to someone pm or just post here i have info for vents or ts.. :D

DeletedUser

also that other games you can come on my vent / ts and talk about its used mainly for clans or guys just chilling while i do my ts and ogame.. lol i play cod 4,5 red alert 2 , 3 and shaiya :D

DeletedUser

Most tribes use skype.

And don't advertise your chat here please.

DeletedUser

o sorry im not implying join my chat :/ im just saying i have my own personal chat sorry :*(

DeletedUser

Take to Off-Topic next time.

I've never used Vent but Skype is extremely easy and useful.

DeletedUser

ahh see i have used skype but only 1 on 1 calls ?? and ventrilo is very usefull if you find someone that has a server because you can make different channels and easy access around very clear speach alot of good perks ^^

DeletedUser

Some people can't use Ventrilo nor Teamspeak due to firewall restrictions. Or aren't even allowed to download said software. Or don't even have a headset. But mostly all the average+ tribes use skype. But can be annoying when it lags.

DeletedUser

ventrilo doesent really lag tho ? hmm fire wall fail lol well i wanted to join a tribe that uses communication and i still need to lol :p

DeletedUser

ventrilo doesent really lag tho ? hmm fire wall fail lol well i wanted to join a tribe that uses communication and i still need to lol :p

I was talking about skype can lag... From time to time. ;)

DeletedUser

As mentioned, most tribe make a skype chat room. There are a couple reasons why I think skype is better than vent or teamspeak here.
1) Everything discussed is in writing. If you use vent or teamspeak you can't look back at what was said.
2) Vent is for real time co-ordination and is used more for games where you don't have free hands to type with. That isn't needed here. Most of the time you can have both hands free. An exception may be that one second required to send a noble train :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The only time I can think of that vent/teamspeak would be better than skype is for speed rounds.

DeletedUser

Lol, but they'd have sections for OT, and for Mods, and for each world or something......

That's alot of people to host yaknow XD

DeletedUser

Lol, but they'd have sections for OT, and for Mods, and for each world or something......

That's alot of people to host yaknow XD

.. I doubt it. It would probably be one for mods, and one for players. Seriously, how many people are on each pnp forum? Take about 1/10th of that, and that's how many would be on vent. Maybe less :p