DeletedUser4

[tt]Please keep all discussion regarding the 5.5 update to this thread[/tt]

DeletedUser

It all looks good, looking forward to it being implemented :D

DeletedUser

intresting, thx for considerdinering all the suggestions people gave

DeletedUser

Have to say the team have done a good job there

Only thing i do not like about TW.uk is the lack of being able to use a farming script

Other than that you guys rock
and i'd say from my experience you guys treat us better than other TW teams

Great update, nothing i didn't like

In short, TW team has so far done a great job

:)

DeletedUser

- Tribe administration: BBcode-menu when editing the tribe's private announcements

This should be useful.

DeletedUser

I like most of updates. All but the new captcha thing, but that's just because it takes more time now.

Is it just me or aren't there any captcha things anymore?

DeletedUser

I. Love. This. Update.

Thankyou TW team. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i really would like to thank Tracey for considering my suggestion and it even ended up in the update!

- Rally point: When attacking a village during the night, there will now be a warning message on the confirmation screen before actually sending the units

DeletedUser

I can't find any disadvantages to these updates.

Great Work guys!!!!! :D

DeletedUser

I like most of updates. All but the new captcha thing, but that's just because it takes more time now.

Is it just me or aren't there any captcha things anymore?
Yeah, I havn't had one in absolutely ages either. No idea why!

DeletedUser

Woop! This sounds pretty good now i want 2/3 to come out even quicker!

DeletedUser

Tracey said:
Display current world in browser bar so that you cannot confuse browser tabs when playing on several worlds at the same time
How will this be implemented? For example, currently for pa the tab's name displays:
" 'Village Name' 'Village Co-ords' 'K' "
Logic would say that the new format after the update will be along the lines of:
" 'W#' 'Village Name' 'Village Co-ords' 'K' "
It doesnt seem like much, but for someone who's tab currently displays "Not Sexy Enough (515|473..." will be reduced to: "W1 Not Sexy Enough (515|..." or even less if brackets are involved.

The village co-ords is probably the most important piece of info in the tab for me, its part of the reason I ensure I have a PA whenever I play TW/DS and intend to get multiple villages (It saves so much time rather than renaming all your tabs one by one). Any addition to the tab's title will reduce the number of letters I can use in a village's name if I want to keep the co-ords in sight. I dont mean to sound like a pain in the ass, but, if I am right as above (if the number of the world is added to the start of the tab's title) can I switch it off?

DeletedUser4

How will this be implemented? For example, currently for pa the tab's name displays:
" 'Village Name' 'Village Co-ords' 'K' "
Logic would say that the new format after the update will be along the lines of:
" 'W#' 'Village Name' 'Village Co-ords' 'K' "
It doesnt seem like much, but for someone who's tab currently displays "Not Sexy Enough (515|473..." will be reduced to: "W1 Not Sexy Enough (515|..." or even less if brackets are involved.

The village co-ords is probably the most important piece of info in the tab for me, its part of the reason I ensure I have a PA whenever I play TW/DS and intend to get multiple villages (It saves so much time rather than renaming all your tabs one by one). Any addition to the tab's title will reduce the number of letters I can use in a village's name if I want to keep the co-ords in sight. I dont mean to sound like a pain in the ass, but, if I am right as above (if the number of the world is added to the start of the tab's title) can I switch it off?

[tt]I cant answer that at the moment im sorry, as soon as i can i will reply[/tt]