Version 5.5 Discussion

DeletedUser

How will this be implemented? For example, currently for pa the tab's name displays:
" 'Village Name' 'Village Co-ords' 'K' "
Logic would say that the new format after the update will be along the lines of:
" 'W#' 'Village Name' 'Village Co-ords' 'K' "
It doesnt seem like much, but for someone who's tab currently displays "Not Sexy Enough (515|473..." will be reduced to: "W1 Not Sexy Enough (515|..." or even less if brackets are involved.

The village co-ords is probably the most important piece of info in the tab for me, its part of the reason I ensure I have a PA whenever I play TW/DS and intend to get multiple villages (It saves so much time rather than renaming all your tabs one by one). Any addition to the tab's title will reduce the number of letters I can use in a village's name if I want to keep the co-ords in sight. I dont mean to sound like a pain in the ass, but, if I am right as above (if the number of the world is added to the start of the tab's title) can I switch it off?

Good point. It also makes it seem like the village name is talking about World #

DeletedUser

I'd still like to implement the report next/previous button at the top of the report!