Version 5.6 discussion and querys

DeletedUser

Yes its update time again, this is planned for Monday 31st please expect a short downtime between 8:00 and 16:00 whilst this update takes place

External changes

- Report title of a renamed attack is now the same as the attack name
- Report list: Added the navigation to the top of the list
- New access type for tribe forums: Possibility to restrict access to a forum to "Trusted Members". Tribe leaders can always access such a forum.
- Improved handling of over 1000 incoming commands
- Speed worlds: Improved winning conditions and notifications:
* Disable sleep mode for players who met the winning conditions
* Now everytime a player met or lost the requirements a new report will be send

- Images BBcode is now allowed at the internal announcements of a tribe

Bug fixes

- Bugfix: Simulator: Paladin with spy item will be displayed as survivor, even if all spies die. Paladin will now die, if all spies die.
- Bugfix: When deleting a message in a subfolder you are not get redirected to the main folder anymore
- Bugfix: Rally point: Fill in all Troops do not delete the already inserted troops anymore
- Bugfix: BBcode-bar at internal tribe announcements now still shown after hitting preview
Bolded part:
Isn't this just hidden forums? Whats the difference? Is it a new priveledge?

Bolded, italics:
Shouldn't it say 'would'?

Underlined:
I presume this bit was for servers with speed worlds already, or does this mean we are now getting speed?

Apart from these little querys this update looks great,

thanks

death

DeletedUser

If you're in doubt about some updates that are announced, PM either Tracey or Thargoran, don't make a thread about it.

I suppose it's a new privilige that allows the leaders to hide certain forums from some members as they aren't trusted, but the leaders ca still have their hidden forums and discuss whatever they want to discuss without the tribe knowing.

It probably should say would, but everybody makes typos.

And about the speed servers, I know I like that they informed us of the bug fixes.

DeletedUser360

Bolded Part: Anyone you trust enough to give access to some forums however they are not a leader you can give them access to certain forums that aren't viewable to all members yet they still wont be able to see hidden forums. So in other words it creates a new level of forum in the tribal forums. Level 1 = everyone can see. Level 2 = anyone with the trusted status or hidden privs can see. Level 3 = only those with hidden can see.

Underlined Part: This is just the update. Since we don't have speed worlds it is irrelevant to us but it is just notifying us that this update has still been implimented here for a time when we may get a speed world.

Bolded Italics: Probably a translation mistake that has not been spotted by the mod editing it. Most people understand it and just ignored the error.

DeletedUser1189

- Report list: Added the navigation to the top of the list

What does this one mean. Are you talking about the little << >> at the bottom of the reports or something while looking at the reports in a more overview mode.

Oh, I see now, was worried you were going to take away the ones from the bottom as well. That would of made me a sad bear.

Last edited by a moderator: