Version 6

DeletedUser

Will the version 6 upgrade apply to UK2?
The concept of the Army Camp is a welcome addition and i want to know if it will apply.

My questions are:-

1 Is the camp simply another building type that can be constructed in a village? Does it have levels like other buildings?
2 Is the farm space capacity of the camp separate to or part of the village farm space mathematics?
3 Is the quantity of spaces related to the level of the camp?
4 Do troops donated to the camp release farm spaces in the village from whence the troops came?
5 Will troops exceeding 1 def or 1 nuke be capable of being assembled within an army camp?

And finally thanks to the TW team as this concept was something I requested in one of my first posts on the forum.

Les

DeletedUser

All worlds will eventually be updated to v6.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was about to post in the other thread regarding V6 updates but ill post here instead.

Why will existing worlds not be upgraded to the new version?

V6 changelog says there are some bug fixes also and surely these will need to be installed on all worlds to fix the said bugs.
Also, I feel that i am being penalised becuse i dont have the time to play on multiple worlds.
I have premium and help to pay for these game updates as do many other people. It would be nice to be able to use the feature and updates on the game that i help pay for.

DeletedUser

Possibly because some of the changes are so drastic and would severely alter the gameplay of current worlds...

DeletedUser

1 Is the camp simply another building type that can be constructed in a village?

Does anyone have an answer to this? I could imagine it working either as a building within a village or, perhaps more interestingly, an external facility that could be placed on a vacant map square.

It sounds linke an exciting development, but there doesn't seem to be any info published on how it will work.

DeletedUser

It isnt a building
it takes up an empty part of the map where you choose to put it
here is a pic

heereslager1.png

DeletedUser

Will the version 6 upgrade apply to UK2?
The concept of the Army Camp is a welcome addition and i want to know if it will apply.

My questions are:-

1 Is the camp simply another building type that can be constructed in a village? Does it have levels like other buildings?
2 Is the farm space capacity of the camp separate to or part of the village farm space mathematics?
3 Is the quantity of spaces related to the level of the camp?
4 Do troops donated to the camp release farm spaces in the village from whence the troops came?
5 Will troops exceeding 1 def or 1 nuke be capable of being assembled within an army camp?

And finally thanks to the TW team as this concept was something I requested in one of my first posts on the forum.

Les

1. It isn't constructed in the village, but on the map. It can be constructed on any blank space, which isn't already occupied. It doesn't have levels, but rather two stages. When it's under construction and when it's completed.
2. I beleive the capacity of an army camp is 20 villages worth. I think I read that on the German forums, though I'm not sure about that.
3. No levels to the camp. The capacity remains constant.
4. No, they don't. As such, if a camp is destroyed, the troops will return back to the village.
5. Yes. That is the major point of the Army camps.

DeletedUser

So can the army camps get nobled? or destroyed?

And how would it need 500 cats?

DeletedUser

So can the army camps get nobled? or destroyed?

And how would it need 500 cats?

About the limit of Army camps, it's a set number which is decided at the beginning of the world by the Community Manager (Or who ever sets up the world). So if its twenty, only twenty villages worth can go there.

Any player get attack an army camp. Killing all troops in a camp will destroy it. Also, army camps only stand for a certain amount of time. After that, they will "dissolute" and the troops will be returned to the villages.

Again, a more detailed guide can be found over here.

DeletedUser

What about the mobile site? i presume that will apply to all worlds??

DeletedUser

QUESTION!

In a churchworld, is camps affected by a church?
And by who's church then? o.o

^,^

DeletedUser

hmmm it was mentioned that on 15 march version 6 will be implemented on w1,2,3 except for the army camps and awards. when will they be implemented ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4147

hmmm it was mentioned that on 15 march version 6 will be implemented on w1,2,3 except for the army camps and awards. when will they be implemented ? :icon_rolleyes:

they won't be. Army camps is a new aspect, liek church, it will not be put into any worlds, prior it's launch, and nor will it be available in every world.

As for awards, i'm guessing it's too far into the world to do it