village names

DeletedUser

village names, i know its ok to have some order like 001 002 but thats borring and some people having villages with one name then a number

what do u all think?

and who like rude names :p

DeletedUser6488

i just have mine Death Dog 1,2,3 .......

reason.. i named my pally dogs den ... meant to call him Death Dog and then my villas Dogs Den but couldnt be bothered changing all those names once i realised

although after not looking @ my pally for some time seems someone has changed the name to frilly knickers hmmm... need to sack the sitter mes thinks

DeletedUser

Yer. When I set Fr0gman4 as a sitter on my old account he changed my paladin name to "squiddles little tiddler"

Then showed it on skype as a screenshot.

I laughed thinking it was on his account and realized 2 weeks later that it was mine.

Anyway...

My villages are a mix match of names from anything from bike parts and equipment names-to energy drink names (admit it they all sound awesome) to Squirrel BJ :p Proudly named after a certain skype emote. Type (heidy) Including brackets into skype and you will see what i mean :p

I'll find some more... :)

DeletedUser

village names, i know its ok to have some order like 001 002 but thats borring and some people having villages with one name then a number

what do u all think?

and who like rude names :p

I quite like bal_ziis_agimp001 and so on.

DeletedUser

my vills r named after places in the lord of the rings films/games

DeletedUser6488

That would be before you were in a decent tribe
and had good mates ..... lol

DeletedUser

has anyone had to ever communicate with there village names because someone has blocked you?

i have 3 times to 3 people lol

DeletedUser

i would do, but u'd never block me balzi... i had mine named after slipknot songs,,, then i grouped them, then that ran its course, now its whatever comes to mind when i start a new group, the latest one is ughh....

DeletedUser

My villages are a mix match of names from anything from bike parts and equipment names-to energy drink names (admit it they all sound awesome) to Squirrel BJ :p Proudly named after a certain skype emote. Type (heidy) Including brackets into skype and you will see what i mean :p

to Squirrel BJ

He also has a village named after that because he knew how much it annoyed me when I coplayed with him.

When I played, I changed my village names every 2-3 weeks because the names got old and boring. I hate seeing the same name repeatedly so I will change it to various stuff.

For ex. Who originally owned the village. Who I conquered from. Things about myself. Movies. Things about the Account that others might not know.

DeletedUser

Usually gave mine rugby related names- more specifically Munster rugby related names (players, nicknames, ground locations etc)

DeletedUser

Usually gave mine rugby related names- more specifically Munster rugby related names (players, nicknames, ground locations etc)

Munster - pah! Leinster all the way ! lol

I kept changing my village name themes so finally settled on the elements ( on the periodic table ). Saves me thinking about them and gives me a long list to aspire to fill.

I also use a number to represant the order it was conquered and name the element from that. So conquer 3 is 3 Lithium, conquer 68 is 68 Erbium etc...

No thinking required lol.

DeletedUser3227

i just call mine what ever is on my mind at the time, very random and also a bit of fun for me. i can look back and remember what kind of mood i was in at the time. my last world my village names were all the same just the number differed.

DeletedUser

Munster - pah! Leinster all the way ! lol

I'd rather die than be a fan of the Ladies.:icon_razz:

Good luck on Saturday against Toulouse, hopefully we will do the business against Biarritz on Sunday and then we can kick your butts at the final in Paris.

DeletedUser

Lol cheers and good luck too...it would make a great final again.

DeletedUser

I used to have a bit of a George RR Martin/Joe Abercrombie naming theme going on - now it tends to be just what's going through my mind, listening to on iTunes, that kind of thing.

DeletedUser7179

My K75 villages are named after great (ome no so great) war generals! The new ones I'm building in K74 and K73 are after Roman emperors! Main reason other than the war theme istheres plenty o them names to choose from!:)

Originally I kept them as the names of people I conquered but that just got boring after a while!