Virtus vs M8s... The FULL Truth & FULL Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like being patronized.
See I thought Spears traveled at the same speed as axe?
Fakes are fakes & at the end of the day, most knew I wasn't sending real attacks because of the distances but I wasn't going to let Virtus think I was inactive so I just sent whatever, where ever.

Also, your leaders seem to agree with your opinion :)

DeletedUser

I like being patronized.
See I thought Spears traveled at the same speed as axe?
Fakes are fakes & at the end of the day, most knew I wasn't sending real attacks because of the distances but I wasn't going to let Virtus think I was inactive so I just sent whatever, where ever.

Also, your leaders seem to agree with your opinion :)

don't worry about it.

You really want rams though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6079

Hold On a Minute...

I like the cartoon BTW... very very funny.

Whats with the inverted commas refering to R~A~C as allies - we are M8s allies and we did send defensive support (not that it helped much)... and we have never tried to hide it...

Allies are allies and sometimes you just have to get stuck in...

Also... not sure i like the spy stuff... it takes a certain type to be a spy and though I dont know much about virtus from what I do know you dont seem the kind of guys to like the spy type... you dont need that.

Pickly... is that your picture... nice! ;)

DeletedUser

i've sent spears as fakes before and mixed axes nuke in with them. experienced players generally automatically think that they're fakes so won't support/dodge their offence. an axe nuke can still make a mess of offensive villages even with level 20 walls. A good tactic if you know a players offensive villages. In my opinion this game is all about mixing up strategy and doing the exact opposite of what you enemy feels comfortable defending

Anyway back on topic this isn't how they were used so it was not a good tactic.

DeletedUser

i suppose so. just sometimes fakes are used to disguise real attacks and it's easier to pick something out if there are spear attacks around it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And now, the end is here.................m8s care no more!

To any tribe considering taking their ex members in, think once, think twice.............don't do it!

DeletedUser

CLT can you close this thread now?
M8s have disbanded, lol.

An excellent overal effort from the members of Virtus. :)

DeletedUser

21 i suppose isn't bad in 48 hours.

Don't act like you have won the war till M8's disband however, sure u can damage an enemy, Britain was forced out of Europe by Nazi's in WW2, but we came back and won the war.

Just because one thing has happened doesn't means it sets the stage for a whole war.

Are you sure about that?

DeletedUser

Are you sure about that?

He did not say they were going to make a come back.
He simply said they might. Which they didn't. You have won the war, do not ruin it by asking for an argument. =]

DeletedUser

I wasn't asking for an argument - I was just having a laugh.

No offence or argument intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was fun while it lasted.

Picky, ign? - Good to see you here too.

Get yourself into Virtus. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would just like to say a well done to everyone who participated in this war, however brief it was. The Virtus council put a lot of time into making that attack possible and everyone followed it to the second, a massive success on that side. However, a few M8s members did put up a good fight sniping trains and tagging attacks, so hats off to them too.

Both Virtus and M8s did a good job!

DeletedUser5323

Ye well done Virtus, i must say that was a very impressive bit of coordination.
I guess now it's just picking them off one by one. . .

DeletedUser

nice one virtus.. hoora,

as for the little guys *chuckles to himself* “Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as unlimited target selection”

Status
Not open for further replies.