Volkan's Review Of ...

DeletedUser11866

Volkan's review of the less glamorous tribes ...

1. T-T - TeamTurtle have impressed me up to know, I've had a few conversations with some of them and they all see happy and know what they are doing, they(by the looks of it are a team tribe) and are happy to share credit and I can recall a few of them telling me how much they've learned since being there which is good to see and most tribes now get rid of those members who will always 'let them down'. Its not just about smiles and looks however, and this tribe means business, they are standing up to Swarm and from my conversations they seem to have high moral and ready to smash them.

2. Swarm(family) - Really don't know much about them but they seem to have the K under pretty much control and its going to down to them if they want to use this as an advantage or disadvantage as it can go both ways from here. They need to stick up to a tribe and be able to show force which I feel they are lacking atm and considering a significant fraction of their points come from Pinky they might have trouble in their own K before anything if there happened to be a different in opinions ...

3. Press - They came with some what of a different approach ... I.e. names etc and demanded you had to change it to join then an embarrassing U-Turn on this policy .. Regardless they have had their ups and downs so far on this world. They have seemingly recovered from an awful start in my opinion and the tribe seems to lack stability with the mass kicking of new recruits and the flowing players being transferred to Pony... sorry alpha. To be honest I don't see this tribe going far and if they do manage to prove me wrong, and I hope they do, Alpha should smash them. Though they still have a few good players I don't see their survival in this tribe.

4. Ah my favourite ... Feudal Knights - This tribe I do not understand, their leader leaves to join the enemy they then see this as normal and don't do anything about it and at points help this tribe against mayhem. They then go and merge with JOKE. I just do not understand what they are trying to achieve and what their plans are, or if they have a reactionary leader which grasps at anything and everything he can.

Thats all I want to review now because I don't know enough about others to say anything

DeletedUser

T-T actually looks like a very solid tribe. Very good players, except for one or two at the bottom of their member list that have not grown very quickly.

DeletedUser11866

Yea, I like the way they have set up tbh and as I have said above I've spoken to a few and they all seem like nice good lads

DeletedUser

And their conquers have been VERY good. They have recruited only around 5 players in the last week (I think...) and have jumped up around 10 ranks.

DeletedUser11866

Yup, they aren't concerned like many tribes to fill up their ranks as soon as possible, theres no reason why tribes shouldnt be taking example of this tribe here. Big fan of them :d

DeletedUser12834

Yup, they aren't concerned like many tribes to fill up their ranks as soon as possible, theres no reason why tribes shouldnt be taking example of this tribe here. Big fan of them :d

Why thankyou Volkan :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

How many T-T members joined mayhem? Was it only Juicy?