Votes: 44 12.9%

Votes: 20 5.8%

Votes: 36 10.5%

Votes: 15 4.4%

Votes: 227 66.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser4

[tt]We are playing with settings for world 2 now and I would like your input on a couple of decisions.

First decision is what size the barbs and bonus villages grow to.[/tt]

DeletedUser679

Either not growing at all or to the maximum (~12000 points), both extremes are nice to play with. :)

DeletedUser

I hope it ain't coming out anytime soon.

I'd like the max option too.

DeletedUser

Either 1000 or Max.

And if you stick max in can you restart this thread?

Since I wanna vote for the 12k one ;)

DeletedUser644

A max barb option would be quite interesting to play on. Don't think its been done before so would make the world stand out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4

[tt]The options you have been given is all im allowed to offer this time round im still restricted to what im allowed to do and not do sorry[/tt]

DeletedUser

A max barb option would be quite interesting to play on. Don't think its been done before so would make the world stand out :icon_wink:
All the old worlds are that way.

I guess I'll vote for 1000.

DeletedUser

[tt]The options you have been given is all im allowed to offer this time round im still restricted to what im allowed to do and not do sorry[/tt]

Darn, unlucky...

Well I'll go for 3000 just for the sake of wanting large barbs XD

DeletedUser

2000 will make good farms and may also make good noble places, though that depends. Making the barbs 2000 will make them a good size.

DeletedUser

2500 just because they're large enough to make good farms but small enough so that the pretty stone walls don't attract the attention of barb noblers too much ^^

DeletedUser4

[tt]I guess i should say this is what size they are going to grow to[/tt]

DeletedUser

Max option is horrible - leads to huge barb nobling and makes the game no fun - 3000 pointers were introduced a few months into W31 .net after starting at 1000 max, and the amount of barb nobling went through the roof.

1000 or 1500 are perfect imo - you can shape them into awesome farms, and few people will bother nobling such worthless villages.

DeletedUser

Id prefure 3k. Cause later on in the world, when your cleaning out your continents. You dont want to be nobling 1k villages.

DeletedUser

Id prefure 3k. Cause later on in the world, when your cleaning out your continents. You dont want to be nobling 1k villages.

They could be changed later on in the world when it comes to complete continent nobling ( say about 6 months in or more). Early world, 3000 point barbs are horrible, and very few players will be nobled, and any noob can get to the hundreds of thousands with very little effort.

Also family tribes will flourish because of the large amounts of possible decent villages they can noble, meaning very little restriction on space as a lot of them don't farm anyways.

DeletedUser

2500 just because they're large enough to make good farms but small enough so that the pretty stone walls don't attract the attention of barb noblers too much ^^
heh?

That's not what i've seen. What i've seen conquered the most are one 1k villages.

I'm losing all my farms(1 k barbs) in another world 1 by 1. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

1000. Stops barb noblers from nobling into your cluster after you spend a lot of your time solidifying it.

DeletedUser

1000 encourages more interesting battles between players.

What this game is about...