Vulgar Declare War On W5W, W5W. And MCH

DeletedUser7760

Vulgar Has Declare War On W5W, W5W. And MCH.... because of W5W failure to dismiss all their player they have in k34.

Many Might Be Ready This And Saying Hahaha Jokes!

Well this isn't a joke we will chop them to bits with out iron swords :swordsman:

W5W Dip List To Date! i would make link to all these tribe but it too long!

Allies
~UTF~
A.F.A
NI!
LW
BRATS
W5W
HORROR
MCH
M~F
~BOSS~
T.D.K
RISING
-Hero-
Kings
FIGHT!
CHOOSE
~Hero~
S.V

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
VIBORA
~LGA~
Horses
Virus
Grim
WE
H~M
LIO
-T4H-
RabDog
KAISER
NGU~NS

Enemies
T...B
N.M.S
Vulgar

Attacking is not just about sending loads of troops, 1 ram ans 1 scout looks like 300 rams 5000 axe and 2000 light cav. till it hits, faking is an integral part of war... utilise it, if you cant do anything else you can always fake.....
NomaD

Guess no1 told him they is a limit on fakes! :/

MCH - Magisterium today at 11:18 Quote bathamster wrote:

I basically have only the support troops from other people, do you want me to use them or not?

You don't have any of your own troops? Plus you wont be able to do anything with the support troops from another player. They are still under their control, not yours!

Well Done Magisterium

Oh Well You Guy Got The Picture

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's an allies list and a half. Looking forward to seeing who will win this one.

DeletedUser

Well seems like a pretty weird reason to go to war.. Just because they won't dismiss some members.. Unless I'm missing something??

DeletedUser7760

Yes their player are farms of Vulgar and they invited them... and they are now looking for some else to do as they already add all the tribe in this world to their dip list so we are giving them something to do.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should write that in the OP, 'failure to dismiss refugees' ??

DeletedUser

Yeah seems pretty pointless reason to go to war... lol

But I'm not complaining! I may even take some W5W players just for YOUR gain :icon_wink:

Show us some reports :)

DeletedUser7760

with player like bathamster they have no chance of winning, he planing on using the supported troops to attack us oh great!! :icon_eek:

MCH - Magisterium today at 11:18 Quote bathamster wrote:

I basically have only the support troops from other people, do you want me to use them or not? :icon_eek:

You don't have any of your own troops? Plus you wont be able to do anything with the support troops from another player. They are still under their control, not yours!

DeletedUser7760

tanglefoot your right mate their crap#

Tanglefoot said:
I have 2 incoming from Bad*Vibez

Arrival: Jul 28, 2010 00:00:00 (not showing the time)
Arrival: Jul 28, 2010 00:00:00

I don't seem to be in any squad so I've posted here hoping that someone sees this and is able to help.

It seems we are being targeted over here and there is no sign of any support/help/interest.

This tribe is much larger and has 15 allies, it's a pity it means nothing when it comes to actually fighting a war.

I will do what I can with what I have, but like others out here, I won't expect much help.

DeletedUser7760

Bhavik32 wrote:

I will keep this updated with current status of squads just to help anybody who has troops free understand where the support is mostly needed.

Alpha squad- Excellent condition
Bravo squad- Minor losses. Decent condition
Charlie squad- In need of serious support. 4 players in process/already nobled. Exhausted
Delta squad- Holding in there. Decent condition
Echo squad- Taking serious hits. Bad condition
Foxtrot squad- Non existent. Excellent condition

Oh Okay!! my spies in your tribe are the only player that care about this:)

DeletedUser7760

I don't blame him but i i think it a good idea to disband :icon_twisted:

Bhavik32 on 27.07. at 23:23
Ok everybody. We need maximum defence. The council have decided that we should only build defensive troops for the next few days. ONLY DEFENSIVE TROOPS. Eg. Swords, spears and heavy cavalry. Get your walls up if you need to and stockpile your villages with defence. Upgrade your farms if necessary. The main reason for this is that we're not entirely sure which tribes may be allied with [ally]Vulgar[/ally] so we need to make sure all our members are safe.

The council will check up on your accounts to continually ensure you are only building defensive troops.

Thanks
Bhavik32
W5W and W5W.
Head of diplomacy

DeletedUser7760

it time to give up mate because we just got started
:icon_evil:

Bhavik32 said:
I really don't think anybody else has support left to send. I for definite am completely out.
:icon_eek: already

DeletedUser7851

In my defence I have plenty of troops but they are mostly spread around to villages. Do you really think I wouldn't be a troop wh**e?

DeletedUser7760

In my defence I have plenty of troops but they are mostly spread around to villages. Do you really think I wouldn't be a troop wh**e?

Sure you do!:icon_cool:
Last Time I Check Tabby Cat Murder Them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7851

I thought everybody should see epic fail from Vulgar

Torquemada today at 12:41
Johnny & Janey W5W;

Why do you stay loyal to a tribe that is not loyal to you?

You own council wants to desert you in your hour of need.

Don't believe me?

Check [player]Nakamura[/player]'s post here.

Ask [player]Tanglefoot[/player] how much support they sent to the village he's lost today?

Our arguement is not with you.

It is with your tribe.

Leave your tribe & go home to your families.

Think what your boyfriends/girlfriends are getting up to while you are fighting this pointless war.

Will you have boyfriends/girlfriends to go home to?

If you stay in [ally]W5W[/ally] will you be going home?

Torquemada :D

madmatt1985 today at 12:53
I think I will be going home and you won't. I agree the war is pointless and you started it... And tanglefoot needs the support but that isn't a problem. If you've started it, you stop it or we'll end it.

Torquemada today at 13:34
No Johnny.

Your tribe not look after you...

Originally Posted by Bhavik32
"I really don't think anybody else has support left to send. I for definite am completely out."

Look.

madmatt1985 today at 13:44
I believe he meant that he's run out of support to send to players. I'm sure he has plenty of troops going for him

Torquemada today at 13:49
But are you sure Johnny W5W. Are you sure???

Maybe he's at home seeing to your other half whilst you are out here fighting, & soon to be dying, for him.

Think Johnny. Think!!!

madmatt1985 today at 13:57
I've thought and made up my mind. You people are terrible at this game. Declaring war war that you can't win. Tut tut.

Torquemada today at 13:59
[player]Tanglefoot[/player] doesn't seem to share your opinion of us.

It's just a matter of time comrade Johnny.

madmatt1985 today at 14:00
Tanglefoot's comment doesn't concern me and I thought best to inform you we've worked out who your spy is.

Torquemada today at 14:05
Spy Johnny W5W???

Singular???

;)

madmatt1985 today at 14:06
well 2 out of 3 are gone. We know more than you think ;)

Torquemada today at 14:11
You must know then that I feel sorry for you Johnny W5W?

We all feel sorry for you being in a tribe you can't count on.

madmatt1985 today at 14:12
Aaah but you see I can count on them. Your little propaganda tricks won't work on us.

Torquemada today at 14:14
It's not propaganda when it's the truth Johnny.

madmatt1985 today at 14:21
Ahh but you're only telling half the story which is only as good as telling lies.

Torquemada today at 14:27
I don't lie to you Johnny.

You my friend.

Where you from in England? Manchester United?

See we have much in common.

Not like your tribe.

They lie to you Johnny.

madmatt1985 today at 14:37
My tribe don't lie to me but your leader does. Don't try and assume that I will leave this tribe because I won't

Torquemada today at 14:40
You very brave man Johnny.

You like girls?

We can arrange some for you.

You like boys?

We can arrange that too.

madmatt1985 today at 15:05
You know this may be a bad time to burst your bubble but it isn't actually Madmatt here it's his account sitter. Who also is a member of the W5W council. Have a nice day ;)