W16 RaidCall Group

DeletedUser

Skype is a nuisance, I don't know why people use it for TW groups. People just get spammed constantly, calls are annoying etc. That is why I have set up a channel in my RC community for quick, easy communication between us TW folks. If you haven't used RaidCall before, its basically a TeamSpeak/Ventrillo-like communication system, but better. You can stream music to people, not get annoying bleeps when someone writes in the group + separate sections channels in the group so that people go between them to talk to different people about different things...

Anyway, the group ID is: 5677464

Hope to see you guys there soon :)

-Alex

DeletedUser

Or you can use the 'Busy' status on Skype and avoid the bleeps, pop ups, calls etc.
Notification settings to avoid the spamming.

DeletedUser

Or you can use the 'Busy' status on Skype and avoid the bleeps, pop ups, calls etc.
Notification settings to avoid the spamming.

Your skype will still say that you have notifications from the group, which is annoying since you have to click on the group to get rid of the notifications sign.

DeletedUser10790

Considering pretty much all the people who wnat to chat use skype, i cnat see people changing, why dont you just use skype, and turn notifications off for the spammy chats?

blue

DeletedUser6695

Your skype will still say that you have notifications from the group, which is annoying since you have to click on the group to get rid of the notifications sign.

Conversation > Notification Settings

Sorted

DeletedUser11546

so... who the hell wants to download it for one tribe, Everyone uses Skype and if you don't like the notifications turn them off!

DeletedUser

so... who the hell wants to download it for one tribe, Everyone uses Skype and if you don't like the notifications turn them off!

Skype has limited features as well. RC provides users with a more enriching experience.

DeletedUser11546

what sort of enriching features, you've got me intrigued here :D

DeletedUser

Let alone a tribe that has unproven leaders and is unlikely to succeed.

DeletedUser

I did say that this raidcall channel would be for everyone in W16, not one tribe, so it would be convinient for the amount of people that would be using it.

DeletedUser

due to the fact that people have been usng skype for such a long time, i dont think they are gonna change. A chat for the whole world, what would be the point of the externals, or in game mail even. you can change all the settings so you only get notified when somebody types a certain thing.

DeletedUser10790

We do already have a uk16 chat i believe. Well, i know, as im in it.

blue

DeletedUser

im suprised that there is one tbh. but cross my point out then lol