W18 Pre Made

DeletedUser10204

I'm back on W17 practicing a few tricks before W18 opens in the next couple of months. Me and -Bartman- are making a Pre Made, we haven't decided on the name of the tribe yet, but the name isn't as important as the players, it will be a tribe for experienced players only, a few names from over a year ago will be coming back to play, I will not release this Info at this early stage, this is going to be a tribe that will dominate this soon to be opened world that i can promise, if you apply for this tribe proof of experience will be required and you will undergo 3 basic tests of sniping, sending a train and backtiming, if you are interested please mail me and i will get back to you

DeletedUser4753

The most important question, will the tribe have a active spammer society?

DeletedUser12335

hello DIM we seem to meet alot on tw, yeah im joining 18 aswell ;)

DeletedUser10204

DIM or d1 aha the answer to that is OFCOURSE!!!!! :D spamming FTW

DeletedUser4753

yey (party)

will tribe also have free ho's?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser10204

You will have to pay a small fee, but members of the tribe get a special discount :)

DeletedUser12335

might join it D1 who knows yet, just looking round seeing what people have to offer, whos starting road runner? any names?

DeletedUser10204

There's a few, cammmy, jay, Adam, Shawn, 12azor (maybe) in taliking to a lot of the admin about it tbh, that might even make an appearance

DeletedUser10204

ok its still early stages as you know W18 hasnt even been announced yet, but the members list is growing slowly and here it is

Me
Bart
Shawn
Adam
Grant
Tobi
Cammmy
Ollie (maybe)
brett (maybe)
Mahooha (maybe)
Thar (maybe)

there is a few others that im talking to to try and persuade plus some others that want to wait and see the settings before they say anything wich is totally understandable

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait, who are...
Bart, Shawn, Adam, Grant, Tobi, Ollie, Brett and Thar?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Only Thar I know is Tharg and I doubt he is playing

Aye, I don't foresee Thargoran playing, and if he was I'd expect it to be in a small tribe with Jamm and/or Tracey, not a premade advertised on the forums that contains mostly people 1/3 his age.

DeletedUser10204

this pre made is no more, work has yet again taken over all my free time :D god i love my job

DeletedUser12575

Hi guys and girls,, well here it is the start date for w18 is the 27th of november.
with the guys we have in the list above its looking like we are going to be a powerfull tribe all invites will be sent out in the next day or so.
hope to see you all there.
-Bartman-