W1N cant win classic

DeletedUser9598

Skye-25 Apr 21, 07:00
Watch out who your attacking mate iv claim all the cluster you just took one off I'm willing to let you keep one , don't make me take action ...
Skyee..x

Classic Killer Apr 21, 11:39
Well thats a shame as ive claimed all the cluster too and as we dont have diplo ill be ignoring you

But have a great day..x

Skye-25 Apr 21, 11:52
Wrong answer

Classic Killer Apr 21, 12:02
Oh no 24 ram/fakes however will i cope

You should drop your ego as your not a good enough player to warrant 1

Skye-25 Apr 21, 12:45
Yet I hold the top position in growth over 28,000a day and am 4th in oda when you take out players who we have no destroyed ?

Hmmmmm and how do you know there fake ;)

At this very moment I have 69full nukes .. I was saving them till the w1n and toms go to war but if you want them mate just say iv highlighted your tribe il quite happily add you .. As a clear up

Skye-25 Apr 21, 12:51
Haha funny guy I'm guessing you just used a script to send then fakes .. I'm il also assume you must of read the info on this world that says scripts are totally banned??

And ok then take them if you want ;) just means il have better moral so won't lose as much ...

I Tried to inform you of what I was doing just so we didn't get in a scuff over nothing ... But seems you have no intention of just making friends with anyone ...

Yes the 24 attacks are fake you are correct ... The next 24 won't be

Classic Killer Apr 21, 12:51
28k a day is pathetic lol this world should have been won months ago, your ODA is poor, 15 mil behind rank 1 is crap, your tribe only dominates 23% of the world which is terrible considering how long its been going on

Classic Killer Apr 21, 12:52
No i didnt use a script i done it manually, again proves my point your not as good as you think you are

If you had sent me a mail being polite then i would have backed off, but i dont threats kindly no matter what size i am

Skye-25 Apr 21, 12:56
I sorry my growth is pathetic yet still best on the world ??

And yes it should have finshed before I was even your size but lapera messed it up ...

And incase you haven't been looking I have been on this world since February not the December when most started ...

And in so so sorry my oda is shit .. Just seems that everyone I attack is crap and it isn't taking many troops to kill them off ... Is that my fault?

Skye-25 Apr 21, 12:57
And you do realise that 28k a day is from my first noble as an average

The last 7days iv take 670k

Classic Killer Apr 21, 13:02
Just because its best on the world doesnt mean its good, this world is dead, i joined 11 days ago in another 11 days id be in the top 25 (probs not now) that shows how slow everyone is growing

Lapera messed up? I dunno what that means but the only reason its not over is because you guys are hugging all the active tribes and rimming dead accounts and small players like me, when you should be at war with TOMS and TAKE and the other bigish tribes

When the world first there were only 30 players playing, i know this as i was rank 1 at the time and quit because of how pathetically small it was

If it doesnt take many troops to kill them off then you should be growing even quicker as your not losing nukes

Skye-25 Apr 21, 13:15
We have had a nap with toms because three of the biggest players got banned and all went barbs I'm not interested in you in the slightest .. But you forcing my hand

Skye-25 Apr 21, 13:17
How much quicker can I grow if I'v been taking no less than 70k for 14days ... I'm held back because I just don't have the packs for anymore than 7nobles a day .. That's what is slowing both me and pigs back

Classic Killer Apr 21, 13:21
Lol im forcing your hand? No... you thought just because you have like 220+ more vils than me you can throw your weight around and tell me what to do but like i said i dont respond well to threats no matter what size i am, nor do i take kindly to snotty egotistical mails, had you been polite about it then we wouldnt of had an issue.

As for packs you should give farming a try, someone your size should be able to haul well over 100mil a day

Skye-25 Apr 21, 13:22
Someone like me playing from my iPhone doesn't have time to spend all day farming

Classic Killer Apr 21, 13:32
Get a co player, ask your tribeys to sit for you, even a couple hours a day would make you more than enough res to bang out countless packets

Skye-25 Apr 21, 13:33
I am way not that bothered about this game to do that ...

Classic Killer Apr 21, 13:35
But your obviously concerned enough about me that you needed [player]THE PIGS[/player] to join in with attacking me lmao i really hope [ally]TOMS[/ally] rim you soon.

I mean seriously if this is the standard of the rank 3 player on the world, doesnt farm, struggles to make nobles, takes 10 minutes to send 24 fakes, has to get the rank 1 player in the world to help rim me when combined they have over 500 vils whilst i only started 11 days ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope TOMS declare on these fools soon and ill be seeing you all on classic 6 if your brave enough.

DeletedUser12941

This is the kind of thing I have been waiting to see. At this point in the world and considering the size of the number one tribe I can see no reason why they would not win. PIGS is an insane player taking everything in his path and cloud and skye are following behind. When the next war begins I feel it will be the begininng of the end.

DeletedUser9598

If there were any good big players on the world they wouldnt have any trouble rimming W1N as they lack any quality

DeletedUser12941

If there were any good big players on the world they wouldnt have any trouble rimming W1N as they lack any quality

Looked at your profile mate, seems you had a good size account that has mostly been taken. What happen there?

DeletedUser

Classic shows old classic worlds stuff on twstats (or it did) that may be what he refers to

DeletedUser12942

classic killer

I mean seriously if this is the standard of the rank 3 player on the world, doesnt farm, struggles to make nobles, takes 10 minutes to send 24 fakes, has to get the rank 1 player in the world to help rim me when combined they have over 500 vils whilst i only started 11 days ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope TOMS declare on these fools soon and ill be seeing you all on classic 6 if your brave enough.

ok had your mouthfall.i remember you and i have a different name now,we will w1n this world and toms are only progressing because we gave them a nap after destroying liarz in a weekend oink oink,now classic its the end of the road for you as you took what wasnt yours and been mouthy aswell,we will rim your last villa on friday and there will be no coming back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser9598

You remember me catting you down to nothing on the last classic do ya? I remember you trying to backtime me and being a whole minute late, congratz

What wasnt mine? :lol: :lol: they look like mine now though aye

You may well rim me by Friday but considering i have 10 vils to your combined 544 (you + skye) its hardly worth shouting about

1 things for sure though Skye's gonna have to do better than sending 40 second trains at me :lol: along with a bunch of ram fakes and scouts. 1 of the worst players i fought against, seriously.

Edit: If im still here on Saturday after you have publicly guaranteed i wont be, you should seriously steer clear from the externals for the remainder of your tw career, as that would just be embarrassing

DeletedUser6695

Will, Classic worlds are so dry without us. Whoever Skye 25 is would be rimmed in a day :lol:

DeletedUser9598

Get a room you pair and stop spamming my pnp against w1n

DeletedUser12942

You remember me catting you down to nothing on the last classic do ya? I remember you trying to backtime me and being a whole minute late, congratz

What wasnt mine? :lol: :lol: they look like mine now though aye

You may well rim me by Friday but considering i have 10 vils to your combined 544 (you + skye) its hardly worth shouting about

1 things for sure though Skye's gonna have to do better than sending 40 second trains at me :lol: along with a bunch of ram fakes and scouts. 1 of the worst players i fought against, seriously.

Edit: If im still here on Saturday after you have publicly guaranteed i wont be, you should seriously steer clear from the externals for the remainder of your tw career, as that would just be embarrassing
dont mind if it takes a day longer,but tomoz is the beggining of the end for you and your co player playing 24/7 and thinking your better than everyone else,believe me there is no place in this world for you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9598

Side 1:
Players: Classic Killer
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,470
Difference: 9,470

chart

As for thinking im/were better than everyone else lets face it, if you me and skye had the same size account id rim you both.

DeletedUser12942

Side 1:
Players: Classic Killer
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,470
Difference: 9,470

chart

As for thinking im/were better than everyone else lets face it, if you me and skye had the same size account id rim you both.

ahh well been here a couple of weeks slagged off the top tribe and made some terrible enemys and even though you are co played 24/7 it wont help when you have no academys all been catted down and theres only one place for you and thats GAME OVER CLASSIC KILLER we have had enough of you and your big mouth,he who laughs last laughs longest :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

You do realise he is like 100x the player you are, right? If he had even 1/4 of your points he would win without a doubt.

Now go and hurry up and win this world, we want to play classic.

DeletedUser12942

You do realise he is like 100x the player you are, right? If he had even 1/4 of your points he would win without a doubt.

Now go and hurry up and win this world, we want to play classic.

yes i know hes a top player,but he also has a bigmouth and not helped him this time,diplomacy is obviously not one of hes strenghts and sometimes you need that,and its easy being a good player when your co played 24/7 but there you go

DeletedUser9598

For 1 im not coplayed, everyone that knows me knows i play solo, Blue played on my account for about 4 hours 1 day when i started, changed my profile then went on holiday lol

Secondly did you not read my original post, it was your player that started the threats not me

Now come on rim me already, so far you've been attacking me for 3 solid days and have failed to take a single vil, so have resorted to catting my smithy/acads down :lol: