W1N cant win classic

DeletedUser6695

For 1 im not coplayed, everyone that knows me knows i play solo, Blue played on my account for about 4 hours 1 day when i started, changed my profile then went on holiday lol

Secondly did you not read my original post, it was your player that started the threats not me

Now come on rim me already, so far you've been attacking me for 3 solid days and have failed to take a single vil, so have resorted to catting my smithy/acads down :lol:

Hey Baz, whats your password? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12823

SO a tribe with more than 9m points combined has been up against a player with 14 villages for four days now.

Time for an update:

Side 1:

Tribes: Class
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N, W1NS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,155
Side 2: 9,685
Difference: 9,470
chart

DeletedUser9598

Lol thanks Robbo, should start losing vils today though as i wont be around for most the afternoon

DeletedUser

Get one of your many sitters to help out, we all know you're co played 24/7.:icon_rolleyes: <- sarcasm

DeletedUser

I think Baz should join W1N and help them quickly wrap up this world.....

Anyone in W1N, if you want a co-player whom will help you win this world at a much faster rate. PM me.

DeletedUser6695

I think Baz should join W1N and help them quickly wrap up this world.....

Anyone in W1N, if you want a co-player whom will help you win this world at a much faster rate. PM me.

He'll direct you to me and I'll refuse my services

DeletedUser9598

Well after not being around at all yesterday i came back today to find they had only managed to take 6 vils and i still have 8 left, cant take a single vil from me when i play and only manage to take 6 with close to 24 hours inactivity :lol: good job W1N :lol:

DeletedUser10790

I am actually slightly disappointed i missed all this. Baz if youd been active and id logged a bit i think we coulda given his nub a run for his money.

Ona nother note, hurry up and win classic, cos i wanna win the next one byt the end of the summer (yawn)

blue