W1N Invasion

DeletedUser

Took me a little longer than it should have to notice that the current dominate tribe on UK1 (W1N) have signed up here. For those that havent seen; they have formed RC. and if your an ex-W1 player, im sure youll recognise a few familar faces.
Welcome to UK6 W1N ;)

DeletedUser

Im in Rc. but not in this tribe you call W1N ?

What is a W1N ?

DeletedUser

I restarted a few hours ago because I recognise the names of the guys surrounding me, i'm here for an easy ride, I don't wanna get turfed out of my village like I did on W1.

DeletedUser

Just because quite a few of us are in W1N, doesn't mean W1N has come to W6.

RC has come to W6, not W1N. :)

DeletedUser

Took me a little longer than it should have to notice that the current dominate tribe on UK1 (W1N) have signed up here. For those that havent seen; they have formed RC. and if your an ex-W1 player, im sure youll recognise a few familar faces.
Welcome to UK6 W1N ;)

If you actually knew anything about W1N then you would know the only original W1N player on W6 is Luke Bishop and the RC tribe is made of many players from W1 yes some have joined W1N since the start but come from such tribes as Che, ORC :icon_eek: and FPB

DeletedUser

If you actually knew anything about W1N then you would know the only original W1N player on W6 is Luke Bishop and the RC tribe is made of many players from W1 yes some have joined W1N since the start but come from such tribes as Che, ORC :icon_eek: and FPB

Sure, but starting off in a tribe doesn't mean you're the best players in it, or that you had the largest impact on it's success.

DeletedUser

Are you really scared of the current W1N? I am not, they maybe a dominating late game tribe (and were a great start up tribe), but as Chomper said many of them are not the original players. I have better players to fear than the biggest tribe on W1, they aren't even that great

DeletedUser

Sure, but starting off in a tribe doesn't mean you're the best players in it, or that you had the largest impact on it's success.

Did I say it did, I in fact was saying its hardly a W1N invasion, but as you said earlier your villas was nice on W1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser589

Are you really scared of the current W1N? I am not, they maybe a dominating late game tribe (and were a great start up tribe), but as Chomper said many of them are not the original players. I have better players to fear than the biggest tribe on W1, they aren't even that great

Lets put some perspective on this.
If you are in W1 then you have something to fear from W1N as we are the dominating tribe in that world. We have lead from Week 2 and have dominated since. Claiming that we arent that great is stupid tbh, no one has come close to us and we have truely dominated W1 for the past 16 months. We owned the start up and continue to do so today . . . but that was w1

This is W6 and the tribe RC are NOT W1N!! It has some of the same members but as it has all ready been pointed out these are not the same start up players that W1N had in W1.

I am not in the leadership of RC and I had no hand in recruitment or anything like that, the only comparisons that can be made between RC and W1N is that we have a handful of the same members.

Therefore RC should be judged separately, the same as every other new tribe in this world, and tbh I think we have a good chance to come out of the early period if our members decide to stay active as we have some strong players in this tribe

But please stop with the comparisons between RC and W1N, W1N is my tribe and RC is Roch's two very different schools of thought!

DeletedUser

Apologies for this misunderstaning, I saw the memberlist and recognised some of the players as W1N players so assumed the W1N had came over a go on UK6 (have'nt been on W1 for a few months so I presumed the ones I did not recognise were new players that had joined since my departing).

DeletedUser

Lets put some perspective on this.
If you are in W1 then you have something to fear from W1N as we are the dominating tribe in that world. We have lead from Week 2 and have dominated since. Claiming that we arent that great is stupid tbh, no one has come close to us and we have truely dominated W1 for the past 16 months. We owned the start up and continue to do so today . . . but that was w1

This is W6 and the tribe RC are NOT W1N!! It has some of the same members but as it has all ready been pointed out these are not the same start up players that W1N had in W1.

I am not in the leadership of RC and I had no hand in recruitment or anything like that, the only comparisons that can be made between RC and W1N is that we have a handful of the same members.

Therefore RC should be judged separately, the same as every other new tribe in this world, and tbh I think we have a good chance to come out of the early period if our members decide to stay active as we have some strong players in this tribe

But please stop with the comparisons between RC and W1N, W1N is my tribe and RC is Roch's two very different schools of thought!

Quite frankly you are correct, I apologise its late at night ( I am in Moscow) . I guess when I referred to W1N, I meant some of the players I have met myself on the server, which did not impress me as a whole. You are dominating the world - I have to give you that, but there are still better players out there, correct if I am wrong , I am not too strong on UK1 history, like Nauz and Muldeh. Those are the players I am afraid, Luke Holmes is a player I also admire in TW, yet most of W1N (excluding such players as Roch, Abdo and Aga etc) are simply above average.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to be rude to the tribe in question but i am skeptical of the players involved, just because it is the same account name it may not be the same player who has done the hard work. The reason is because as a world goes on players quit and sometimes a tribe will find replacement players to play the account and it is rather easy for them to use that account on a different world.

That being said it will make this world a bit interesting as we now have a few tribes hopefully which will battle it out, fair enough not right now as lets face it that would be silly but in the coming months i hope we will see some good wars on this world and hopefully it will stay interesting although i somewhat doubt it.

I am going to point out that settings are different between the two worlds, the players and tribes different in the two worlds and there are a load more things i could say but the point I'm trying to make is that this is world 6 not world 1 so its going to be different and i believe there are a few tribes which will be a challenge for any tribe planning to rule this world. So good luck to everyone, lets make this an interesting world :)

DeletedUser589

Apologies for this misunderstaning, I saw the memberlist and recognised some of the players as W1N players so assumed the W1N had came over a go on UK6 (have'nt been on W1 for a few months so I presumed the ones I did not recognise were new players that had joined since my departing).

Thats fine, just dont let it happen again :icon_wink:

And to Frank Lucas, apology accepted. Though I would suggest that the names you mentioned below such as Nauz, One hit ko, Muldeh (who was in W1N at very early start up) are all mainly known to you because they have played so many worlds at start ups, they enjoy it and play them often hence why they are better known then say the types of players who stick around and enjoy late game. (nothing wrong with either just suggesting there is the difference) W1N in W1 have many great players but as this is W6 i'd rather not get into it as im trying to stop the W1N comparison with W6.

Happy to have the debate on W1, and im sure you will get a lot of support for a thread questioning us as we have many enemies

DeletedUser8327

[sarcasm]luke bishop...that names familiar?? didnt we rim most of your tribe on uk2....[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser8327

mehh, i deleted...at 2.5 mill or something..i just have this feeling luke was in DUKES, i maybe wrong....sue meeehhh