W1N...TR.TR OrC ORC2

DeletedUser

well you can see by the stats that ORC are kicking the crap out of W1N.lol...
in my eyes this was a badly organised war...
most of the villas been took are in k12 k13..were orc are all over there..
question why did W1N not stack them villas to the rim..?????
bad organisation from W1N leaders...
they went in to this war thinking ORC would roll over and die..
and they are not...

and good tribe would have organised it better..

TR TR. what would thay have done..
first took there time stacked all there front lines..
got the forums up and running with all claims and all players going for them
stopped players taking barbs and build nobles up and troops.
launch at a good time for all players..
the enemy tribe would have all been targeed with 100's of real nukes and nobles and fakes..
they know haow to plan and win a war....

they may not be the biggest and they are very strict but that what will win in this world....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 82
Side 2: 121
Difference: 39
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 605,141
Side 2: 875,008
Difference: 269,867
image.php

Looks like a good war going off there.

I retract my inital view that World 1 is dead - some of the big hitters are now squaring up to each other, and I learn of more interesting developments everyday.

(Yes, I'm talking about you :icon_wink:)

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Anyone know who this buster guy is? Kilroy mail me, we haven't chatted for ages

DeletedUser

I love it. Although, in W1N's defence, it takes so long to stack villages when ypu're that big. (tbh I'm sure a W1N will come on here and explain)

Keep fighting ORC It's a good twist

DeletedUser1189

Could we see some stats from when the war was declared though, looking at life time rankings is a bit skewed on the data side for analysis.

DeletedUser

Could we see some stats from when the war was declared though, looking at life time rankings is a bit skewed on the data side for analysis.

Not actually sure when war was declared... W1N say they were operating before official declaration... I'll have a hunt and use their benchmark...

DeletedUser

I know Alfred and Rushgers have been kicked - but still, looking at a villages numbers, they were effectively W1N villlages.

I've put on the two ORC defects that I know about, might be worth people saying who we need to include in this - ie who was in ORC/W1N when war started but isn't now

Anyway... please don't flame me =] And I know it's early days

Side 1:
Players: Rushgers alfred the grey

Side 2:
Players: loner777 zorgleworgle

Timeframe: 11/02/2010 00:00:00 to 16/02/2010 16:32:00

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 87
Difference: 19

image.php

Side 1: 457,538
Side 2: 600,465
Difference: 142,927

image.php

DeletedUser

I know Alfred and Rushgers have been kicked - but still, looking at a villages numbers, they were effectively W1N villlages.

I've put on the two ORC defects that I know about, might be worth people saying who we need to include in this - ie who was in ORC/W1N when war started but isn't now

Anyway... please don't flame me =] And I know it's early days

Side 1:
Players: Rushgers alfred the grey

Side 2:
Players: loner777 zorgleworgle

Timeframe: 11/02/2010 00:00:00 to 16/02/2010 16:32:00

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 87
Difference: 19

image.php

Side 1: 457,538
Side 2: 600,465
Difference: 142,927

image.php

Well the stats surely dont look so impressive,infact w1n is still losing for this week, but this war is not gonna last a week or 2 , it is a war for the long run . loosing some villages to ORC in isolated areas is something very normal, support was sent yes but when ur looking at a long trip , the support might not hit on time.

ORC and family have 3 adjacent continents covered spreading back to the rim, positioning wise they are more clustered,giving them an upper hand to strike close range and support closerange. but this does not mean it will stay that way for too long.
yes , w1n will lose some villages , it is part of any war, no war has went with a flawless victory.
we did not want to do this by the book , actually we even were not expecting it.
but what needed to be done , was done and was the right move for decleration.

losing few members that were not up to the task is part of the routine aswell, some players may show that they are good , untill they are put under pressure, and some of those members did not handle it , so had to be booted.

about alfred the grey , he quit so long ago and was supposed to be an internall,its understood to add him in the stats,as he was W1N before decleration, but i do not see the point of an idle player to be added in the stats.
but im not gonna go against it either.

the stats look good for orc, i have seen their reports, for W1N we are an aggressive tribe that does not tolerate weak links, but for orc, and their hugging family will always keep those players with them.

ORC will be able to noble still few, but i cannot see them going so far with that. eventually , ORC will have to come face to face with the big guys, which we also have a surprise for them and some nice plans.

DeletedUser

the war is tight. by now we cant really say who is winning or losing

DeletedUser

the war is tight. by now we cant really say who is winning or losing

ORC are winning at this time due to their positioning. This would not have been so beneficial for them if we anticipated war in the first place and had time to prepare, not that I am too bothered, this was always going to be a possibility. The assumptions made by ORC are uncalled for, but I would like to thank them for giving me a good reason to send nobles on an 60-80 hour journey :spear:

DeletedUser5968

we.... got a BIG nice surprise for W1N soon 2 :D

or is it just our surprise???? maybe someone elses's !!!???

DeletedUser

oh no W1N has a plan..
maybe ORC better start making plans too, oh wait we already have ;)

dont forget, whatever W1N can do, ORC can do also!!
you guys found out we are agressive, also found out we can fight.
what else will you find out about ORC? only time will tell.
and yes this war is gonna be a long one :D

Both tribes are doin good,
im a bit disapointed that a tribe the size of W1N are having trouble handling ORC!.
your all lucky your bigger then us, only way W1N could survive( if they do)..

looking at the map, yes ORC is well positioned, we are taking villages from short range, but its making ORC move in..

and as for the "big boys" in W1N, it is like them to wait it out and see there smaller players get nobled in hopes they would prevale. good luck with that one.

DeletedUser

oh no W1N has a plan..
maybe ORC better start making plans too, oh wait we already have ;)

dont forget, whatever W1N can do, ORC can do also!!
you guys found out we are agressive, also found out we can fight.
what else will you find out about ORC? only time will tell.
and yes this war is gonna be a long one :D

Both tribes are doin good,
im a bit disapointed that a tribe the size of W1N are having trouble handling ORC!.
your all lucky your bigger then us, only way W1N could survive( if they do)..

looking at the map, yes ORC is well positioned, we are taking villages from short range, but its making ORC move in..

and as for the "big boys" in W1N, it is like them to wait it out and see there smaller players get nobled in hopes they would prevale. good luck with that one.

dont forget, whatever W1N can do, ORC can do also!! - to a certain extent

you guys found out we are agressive, also found out we can fight. - yes this is a war game

and yes this war is gonna be a long one :D - thank you, it will keep us entertained for a while, otherwise whats the point in playing the game?

im a bit disapointed that a tribe the size of W1N are having trouble handling ORC!. - who said we are having trouble? A war between two tribes is expected to result in losses, just that you decide to post your reports on the externals.

your all lucky your bigger then us, only way W1N could survive( if they do).. - what makes you think that? you kill some troops and you think your the best? you do have alot to learn..

and as for the "big boys" in W1N, it is like them to wait it out and see there smaller players get nobled in hopes they would prevale. good luck with that one. - You know nothing about the so-called big boys of win, do your homework first.

Your talk is quite amusing to be honest.

DeletedUser

dont forget, whatever W1N can do, ORC can do also!! - to a certain extent <---- so you think! (hitler was in denial also)

you guys found out we are agressive, also found out we can fight. - yes this is a war game yes it is, that it is :)

and yes this war is gonna be a long one :D - thank you, it will keep us entertained for a while, otherwise whats the point in playing the game? exacly yes!!

im a bit disapointed that a tribe the size of W1N are having trouble handling ORC!. - who said we are having trouble? A war between two tribes is expected to result in losses, just that you decide to post your reports on the externals. reports speaks the truth!thats who said!!

your all lucky your bigger then us, only way W1N could survive( if they do).. - what makes you think that? you kill some troops and you think your the best? you do have alot to learn..apparently you wont learn anything.

and as for the "big boys" in W1N, it is like them to wait it out and see there smaller players get nobled in hopes they would prevale. good luck with that one. - You know nothing about the so-called big boys of win, do your homework first.

Your talk is quite amusing to be honest.

oh ok ok, im sooooo sorry.
W1N is sooo much better, maybe we should all just hit the quit button and let W1N play alone since they are soo good!!!.

you apparently dont know the meaning of Big Boys. or the so called big boys as you called them
and yes they are so called big boys, so called!

DeletedUser4753

i like this.

although reading some of orc's post's they seem immature (if they are false that is)

if indeed their views of win is correct then apologies,

but i do like it that someone is standing up to W1N like most players know, points mean sod all as do oda and odd, what matters is the people behind the accounts and there ability individually and as a team.

so if ORC think there ability outmatches W1N, then good luck to ya.

its better than the tribes/players who seem to talk up W1N when they know little off them, but do so cause of there stats.

good luck to both sides, add a bit of spice to W1

DeletedUser

Reading some of W1N's posts they don't seem all that mature either ;) blaming Cody's defection to NUKE! as a weeklong bender... there's a player you can trust!

There is immaturity on both sides. There are also reasonable arguments. However, it would be nice if some of W1N's - particularly they give evidence - actually stood up to scrutiny. I've yet to see any that really does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and W1N are nobling ians account, cough* cough*
why is tht we wonder?

DeletedUser

can you remove the Lucian Blackheart conquers from these stats please as we let them take them, they dont count :p