W2 ~ Name not yet Decided

DeletedUser

W2 ~ Ninjas

This will be a tribe of completely experienced players whom I have seen fight or whom I have fought with or with whom I wish to fight with. It will be filled with experienced players and teachers who will teach a new player who I see has potential the ropes of Tribal Wars and its very advanced strategies. We plan to be a close-knit community of friends who strive for #1 in OD and the ranks, and whilst doing that have fun and teach the newest members of TW.

The Tribal name will be (name-tag) How to be Ninja...! - Ninjas

If you are interested, contact me for more info In-Game or on the forums to Typhon! The list will be updated as more people will be joining.

Focus: Teamwork, cooperation, tactics, strategy, teaching, and fun.

Coat of Arms:

NinjasCoA3.png

Direction: North-East

Member Count: 44 (Includes all members, not counted as account. An account of 3 players will be count as 3 in this, not 1.)

Member count including the possibles: 47

Account count: 43

Account (not members, but a single account) goal: 40

People joining are:
PaliDan. **
pimpf **
Irishmetal **
Dwarveneree **
Almost Easy/Holy Rampage **
John Murray **
Wallam *
Steensy **
luke bishop **
Arenn **
Madmarauder **
Nudist/Turbulence **
Power of Two (Doinky/Delijs) **
Yoshi. (MiniFreak, Samb619, and Corw) **
Radarr **
Dare Devil **
Haydn99 **
Sir-Gavalot *
Duffbdat *
Paladin of Darkness **
Aka fuzz **
Faaaaark **
Moneyman09 *
G razor *
WeAreDissillusional **
Bchomper **
Prince Noob **
Rena Ryuugu **
clueless42 **
L0R3NZ0 **
Strike **
Sabretooth **
Necrosjef **
Fury **
ronnieboyuk **
aggresive player **
tweety - althalos **
Adellion **
R!zzla **
Jaguar **
.MXM. **
-OwNeD- (Ollie) **
floadi **

Possible:
Gouge (Will make decision based on world settings, but is testing W2 right now so I think he's a yes. :))
LordChainsaw *
Koss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IF preditor is confirmed, i ask that you have hoim post in this thread?

DeletedUser

This will be a tribe of completely experienced players whom I have seen fight or whom I have fought with. The name is undecided for now by me, but it could be We Eat You - Dinos! or even Mythology - A Myth. If you are interested, contact me for more info In-Game.

People joining are:
Predator from W1 UK

uggg theres another one now,
I again will say, this wont succeed, and lets face it, we (the big 3) have the best players, we will own, we will noble and you will disband and run to the rim, building up nice villages for us to expand to once we have taken the core.

DeletedUser

uggg theres another one now,
I again will say, this wont succeed, and lets face it, we (the big 3) have the best players, we will own, we will noble and you will disband and run to the rim, building up nice villages for us to expand to once we have taken the core.

But they haz preditor :icon_eek:.

He will PWn all three by himself :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

predator is joining some random unknown tribe without actually confirming it on the forums? Does anyone actually know who typhon is anyway?

DeletedUser

Wait What? Predator?.... If shes joining she must post within the next hour or your lying... :)

DeletedUser

I'm aka fuzz, well, one of the players. It's a coplayed account mainly led by me now.

Predator is joining, and I can forward the mail to anyone with the exact sentences saying he's joining.

DeletedUser

I'm aka fuzz, well, one of the players. It's a coplayed account mainly led by me now.

Predator is joining, and I can forward the mail to anyone with the exact sentences saying he's joining.

Never heard of you

DeletedUser

gees, I guess we shoudl just wait for W3 to open then, pfff, haha

DeletedUser

This is not Fuzz, but Nuke, the other person who plays that account.

We'll see what happens with that, but for now, no more information will be disclosed.

Nuke911 :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Every single topic gets spammed! Incredible...

Orgasm and red bull can keep up with our madness and so get spammed because we're all mad, gummy bears are simply insane and all the other tribes are not worth the time of taking seriously.