W2 Orgasm

DeletedUser

Recruitment is closed.

w2orgcoa.gif

W2 Orgasm, named after the amazing mixed drink (made with 1/2 oz white creme de cacao, 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur, 1/2 oz triple sec, 1/2 oz vodka, and 1 oz light cream), is a tribe for lushes and pervs alike! (Although not our intent with the name, such humor, wit, and wordplay, cannot be ignored)

We're a serious premade tribe led by ZOMG ZWUT and LastApparatus, with the intention of having fun... And of course, taking over whatever K we decide we want to start in. ;) We're looking for skilled members interested in having a good time, as well as a few fresh faces with the desire to learn.

If interested, message either ZOMG ZWUT or LastApparatus on the forums, and we'll reply as soon as possible.

Current members include:

ZOMG ZWUT
LastApparatus
ChocolateMooCow
Mendicant Bias
Ijje
...And a few others whose aliases I don't know at the moment. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats entirely based upon the commitment of the members who join it, isn't it? ;)
My intentions, yes, are a tribe that'll last.

DeletedUser

Yep, Depends on the members.

/me approves of this thread.

DeletedUser

Nice LA,I know the tribe,I've been told.
Unfortunetly its for world 2,which I am already taken on,if it would not have been for that,I would apply,would enjoy being under your leadership

DeletedUser

Nice LA,I know the tribe,I've been told.
Unfortunetly its for world 2,which I am already taken on,if it would not have been for that<i would apply,would enjoy being under your leadership

Sooo, with that said come to us not gummy :icon_biggrin:..

(I love you richard if you read that post up there ^)

DeletedUser

Sooo, with that said come to us not gummy :icon_biggrin:..

(I love you richard if you read that post up there ^)

He would pull out the belt,which I dislike very much.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sorry, Gummy messaged me first. (actually it was only like a half hour sooner).

DeletedUser

So many premades made by the same people(or at least a few of the same people, with maybe 1 or 2 comrades) seem to pop up, but i never see any of them when I look back in 3 months or so :icon_confused:

Not referring to just you LA, but the fact remains.

DeletedUser

So many premades made by the same people(or at least a few of the same people, with maybe 1 or 2 comrades) seem to pop up, but i never see any of them when I look back in 3 months or so :icon_confused:

Not referring to just you LA, but the fact remains.

There have been a few exceptions, We arn't Saying we will last. Just that me and LA, will be trying very hard to keep this tribe around. Plus because half of our member limit will be recruting from mail/friends, and the other half will recrute people with experience who are in our continent. Plus newer players in the continent that are willing to learn.

The asspect of how long the premades last depends on 3 things.

1) The determination of the leaders.

2) The determination of the members.

3) The way they handel the other tribes in the continent, If the premade pisses everyone off in the continent, of course they are going to get gangbanged and destoryed.

So with a moderation, of Diplomacy, Plus, not all the tribe being a premade. Should, Give us what it takes, to survive. But only time will tell.

DeletedUser

I agree, a lot of premades disappear 3 months in, but I wouldn't blame the leaders specifically. Most premades ares made up of the same members, and its when the members world-hop, or get bored and quit, or just go inactive, that premades start to fail.

DeletedUser

There have been a few exceptions, We arn't Saying we will last. Just that me and LA, will be trying very hard to keep this tribe around. Plus because half of our member limit will be recruting from mail/friends, and the other half will recrute people with experience who are in our continent. Plus newer players in the continent that are willing to learn.

The asspect of how long the premades last depends on 3 things.

1) The determination of the leaders.

2) The determination of the members.

3) The way they handel the other tribes in the continent, If the premade pisses everyone off in the continent, of course they are going to get gangbanged and destoryed.

So with a moderation, of Diplomacy, Plus, not all the tribe being a premade. Should, Give us what it takes, to survive. But only time will tell.

ppff too much depth, how about make it, keep it fun, and lead them along with sexual favours :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Last time I offered sexual favors I got stuck with Wally, Crimmy, Bellerion, and Carrie in my tribe. :O