W2 Pokemon Tribe.

DeletedUser

Well i see everyone is getting in early to recruit members and i've come to the conclusion that it would be in my best interest to start recruiting now for this world.

Note: This will not be like Poke on W10 .net, yes they were a great tribe and hopefuly people won't compare us to them in any shape or form.

Tribe Name: Gotta Catch 'em All.
Tag: Catch.
Member limit will be between 50 - 60.

I have goals that will hopefuly set a standard for the uk and get people to do one step better in future worlds :). More information will be passed out as people apply, i believe it will be a fun world with all the other premades.

For further information contact me on Skype: Scythertw

Member List
Scyther
Blastoise
Munchlax
Vaporeon
Tyranitar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm not really into Pokemon.

On Topic: What is your past experience? Have you ever lead a tribe before?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm not really into Pokemon.

On Topic: What is your past experience? Have you ever lead a tribe before?

That's ok, not many people are. It's just a theme.

And yes i have, hence why i said for further information contact me via skype.

DeletedUser

form the poke ring? should be easier with a smaller amount of players like we have here as opposed to .net

DeletedUser

form the poke ring? should be easier with a smaller amount of players like we have here as opposed to .net

I have my plans. If i choose to go with the ring shape it'll be slightly modified to hopefuly last longer then the one on .net. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have my plans. If i choose to go with the ring shape it'll be slightly modified to hopefuly last longer then the one on .net. :icon_wink:

well now i have a mission for W2 ...... force you to change your modified POKE ring into a POKE triangle *thumbs up* :)

DeletedUser

Good luck with this. POKE was some of the best fun I had in TW, and I hope that rubs off on you guys.

The ring will work much better in .co.uk, as the world fills up a lot slower - You won't be stretched nearly as thin.

DeletedUser

Alice of Wonderland - Have fun with that, a triangle would still be pretty epic even if it doesn't go with the theme.

Sir Ywain - Yeah that's one of the factors i'm taking in. Maybe not starting as late into the world that POKE did. A bit earlier and having members a bit closer together yet enough room to expand.

DeletedUser312

Hmmm... I can see some people making accounts with pokemon names for this :/

pfft

DeletedUser

As much as you don't want to be a copy, let's face it, it is.

DeletedUser

As much as you don't want to be a copy, let's face it, it is.

In one way it is. But in another way it isn't. Name + Tag is different. Different strategies will be used. So if you really had to put it in a catagory, i'd say it's not copying.

You only base that on 1 pokemon theme tribe you've seen do semi well in what they went out to do. I intend to try do 1 step better.

And at a previous comment, some people will have pokemon aliases. Nothing wrong with that. It'll just add to the fun.

DeletedUser

I started that tribe on .nl, exactly the same name and tag..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In one way it is. But in another way it isn't. Name + Tag is different. Different strategies will be used. So if you really had to put it in a catagory, i'd say it's not copying.

You only base that on 1 pokemon theme tribe you've seen do semi well in what they went out to do. I intend to try do 1 step better.

And at a previous comment, some people will have pokemon aliases. Nothing wrong with that. It'll just add to the fun.

Go for a different theme I would say, yes you can have a different style, but the theme is essentially the same.

btw, just out of interest, this is not the original scyther?

Last edited by a moderator: