w2 Pop! - Pop Goes The Ego!

DeletedUser

Ever got a bit fed up of players who think they're the best? They think, despite normally having a decent amount of skill, that they literally are TW gods? I'm not the best leader in the world and I imagine this won't attract the most amount of interest ever, but this is souly to try and destroy the most egotistical tribe we can find on the world we start on, which should be w2, oh hi nauz! o: Lol ^^

Tag: Pop!
Tribe Name: Pop Goes The Ego!

The tribal CoA will be undecided for a while, I'd really like an awesome one of either a jack-in-a-box with a brain with a needle coming out (a really inflated one) or just something popping an inflated brain.

This tribes for fun and thats its only ultimate ambition, I don't feel like setting out to "dominate", because thats become so cliched over time and in the end fun is what games are about. If we stumble upon success whilst having fun, then thats great, but our main ambition is to deflate some ego's and have fun.

If you are interested in joining mail me, I understand this is very late setting up a pre-made for w2, but isn't that half the fun? :icon_wink: The bigger the competition and the better, the funner in my opinion.

Guess thats it, pretty fail eh? ^^

Direction is definately North West.

Current Member List:

BusinessTime (Leading) (Aaron and Martin, since Aaron can't not coplay D:)
Cheesasaurus <3
Dmoosajee
Ponyboy (Coplaying AU)
A Username (Coplaying Ponyboy)
God-bunny
You Got Popped
Nomad Jim
satanscircus
Romanelite
TeaAndCrumpets
Advoor
FaQsaKe
influantoria
honey bear yay (Rogue Rage)
Pop Goes The Ego
Vanilla Cure
Flanck
Tjohnke
HotFusion
ByeBye
iRimreap
Archaon
Sick/Franny
Korikal
Pop Goes The Ego!
Modesty
Ferrari

To be honest I'm not too ashamed so far for how long this has been up, bare in mind I only just started asking friends :icon_razz:

BTW: Pretty full, but if you impress me, maybe you'll get in :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ever got a bit fed up of players who think they're the best? They think, despite normally having a decent amount of skill, that they literally are TW gods? I'm not the best leader in the world and I imagine this won't attract the most amount of interest ever, but this is souly to try and destroy the most egotistical tribe we can find on the world we start on, which should be w2, oh hi nauz! o: Lol ^^

Tag: Pop!
Tribe Name: Pop Goes The Ego!

The tribal CoA will be undecided for a while, I'd really like an awesome one of either a jack-in-a-box with a brain with a needle coming out (a really inflated one) or just something popping an inflated brain.

This tribes for fun and thats its only ultimate ambition, I don't feel like setting out to "dominate", because thats become so cliched over time and in the end fun is what games are about. If we stumble upon success whilst having fun, then thats great, but our main ambition is to deflate some ego's and have fun.

If you are interested in joining mail me, I understand this is very late setting up a pre-made for w2, but isn't that half the fun? :icon_wink: The bigger the competition and the better, the funner in my opinion.

Guess thats it, pretty fail eh? ^^

Hmm, I sense that someone hasn't figured out yet that most of my egotistical comments are in jest and I don't actually at all consider myself to be the best.

DeletedUser

I sense someone didn't take some of my salcasm either :icon_wink:

DeletedUser904

you are a noob BT, i am one of the best and i don't have an ego

DeletedUser904

anyway, since i am too good for this noob tribe i will say this

FAIL!

DeletedUser

But then I can't pretend I have a chance of getting into BR.

I can pretend :'(

DeletedUser

This should be fun!

Who says a failed tribe can't dominate? :)

/me applies for membership.

super slow said:
i am one of the best and i don't have an ego
... oh, the irony :lol:

DeletedUser

If you say you chear for:

The Redsox
The Bluejays
The Orioles
Or the devil rays

I will eat your genitle.