W2 premade'

DeletedUser

W2 premade: Guarana @ K45

As I do not know a lot of you I am starting this tread. The idea would be to remain small. About 20-25 players. How to apply? Send me a private message on this forum or add me to skype and give me your link to twstats which shown your previous records in this game. A must have is atleast 2 years of experience, loads of activity and skype.
My skype is ken.play feel free to add me and ask any question you like to know about me and this premade. Also I will be asking some question which should all be answered correctly. Last but not least, behaviour. I think everyone with the age above 14 should have learned by now how to be towards a person and what not to do, so I will keep this as short as it be - mature behaviour is a must.
Diplomatic meassures will not be done in the beginning. Around 2 weeks after nobling comes out this would be a concern. If this bothers you, do not read further.
I said before, you can ask me anything you want - hence the identity that would be kept for what it is now. It's not like I got much to hide, it's just because im not from .net but from .nl and most there are not known. So keep that for what it is.

Right, location when possible to choose would be N-E.

Tribename: Guarana
Tag: Guara

Temporary Coa:

Guarana.jpg

If there's someone in here who reads and think, I can make him one - im good at it. Feel free to comment this Coa anyhow.

Hope to catch some attention from vets and great players.

Yours,

Ken Play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He probably joined a tribe and/or doesn't appreciate your sarcasm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser439

But I wanted to join. Need proof, wait. Here is proof of what I would have done!!!

Slackbladder1 said:
theoneyoucantstand said:
Slackbladder1 said:
theoneyoucantstand said:
Slackbladder1 said:
theoneyoucantstand said:
Slackbladder1 said:
theoneyoucantstand said:
Slackbladder1 said:
Thanks for being the first member into my premade. Do you have skype? If you do, add me.
My skype name is: Slackbladder21

I am sorry to break your heart. I think you will find a lot of people saying to join your tribe, and a lot are just kidding with you. I hope you know that, I am just kidding with you. can we stil b frinds?

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. But hopefully I will get some people's interest. Yeah, we can still be friends!!

Ask Richardfrancia, also ask BMX14, Purple Predator, and Corporate CEO, they would be happy to join.

I know I said I was new but I know all those people will not join, as most have already decided on a premade on W2/W3. incidentally, I have been [art of a tribe with PP, so dont take me for a complete noob. I do know what I am doing..

Well just ask Richardfrancia he likes to clean bathrooms with his toung. CEO NEEDS A TRIBE! A BMX left a premade, and got dismissed from a premade, what are the odds, pretty low, right.

I am no longer sure if you are messing with me, however I am enjoying it. I would rather wait for people to come to me anyway.

:) http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2478

Thanks for that, tis actually the first time I have been mocked in public forums :)

DeletedUser

Not necessarily your sarcasm. Just the sarcasm in general directed at him.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I think it was because I was tired from a long crappy day but the words from that mail just went in through one ear and out the other. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser439

Well, that is not good, you should get yourself checked out.

DeletedUser

Uggh. Reread your mail, made more sense of it. It just proves my point but I suppose that is the point. Oh well, I’m only confusing myself. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Fight this out somewhere else please.

I said Close/Delete this because I found my tribe. Nothing else.

DeletedUser439

Oh, I was reading it, and is made zero sense to me. I had to re-read it. But that is what happens when you just don't care. I have to go little guy, the fiance is waiting, just remember to get yourself checked out. I do not want to hear about words going through one part of your ear and out the other..

Calm yourslef down .nl player we are not fighting. We are inlove.... f*** it, nevermind, we are fighting.

DeletedUser

We are not fighting. This is a heated debate between two intelluctuals. :lol: