W2 Usernames.

DeletedUser

I thought it was time for a new topic, and i think this one will show some interest through out the wait until World 2 opens. I think it'd be quite interesting to know how everyone came up with their username for World 2. Weather it be a tribe theme to a love of anime or ancient history. I'll get the ball rolling and start off with mine.

Name: Parthian Prince.
Idea: Came from my interests in ancient history. I enjoy reading about countrys around the time of when the Romans were in power. I play the game 'Rome Total War' online alot and my name i use there is 'Parthian Prince' and i tend to use the Faction Parthia alot. (I consider myself quite good and would be happy to verse some of you if you's have the game :icon_wink:.)

The Prince came into mind as King, Queen :icon_eek:, Knight etc.. didn't fit with the name.

DeletedUser

Name: Bourbon Sour
Idea: Came from Tribe theme about drinks and it is also the best drink in the world ^^ despite what everyone else says.

DeletedUser

Name: Pillowcase
Idea: Pillowcases are cool.
It also stops turkish players asking me things in turkish. >_>

DeletedUser

Name: Blur
My previous name was Paroxima, but I found out someone else was using that name (not in TW but other online games) so I got sick and tired of an original name, so I thought of a new name. It had to be short, simple and yet clean. So I was looking through games on Gamespot.com and there you have it I found a game called Blur. Since I was into car racing, the name sounded pretty cool.

DeletedUser

Name: bye bye
Idea: Said so much that I thought it would be nice.

DeletedUser

Name: David Hasselhoff
Idea: I got taste.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2227

Name : joe boi
Reason cause im a boi and my name is joe.

DeletedUser1697

Name: Evil gnome
Reason: Because i'm evil and just lame :lol:

DeletedUser

Name: Radarr
Idea: Just wanted an original name and Optimus-Prime wasn't original (Also Radarr is a character of a TV Program)

DeletedUser

Name: Chief
Idea: Because I'm the chief, and this is the only game ive actually been able to get it :D

DeletedUser

Name: Typhon
Idea: Got it from the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" books. If anyone doesn't know, Typhon is such an unstoppable monster even the gods teaming up together cannot bring him down (they did, but with great difficulty).

DeletedUser

Typhon is actually a dude from Warhammer 40k aswell space marine captain guy.

Name: Necrosjef
Reason: Its always the name I use for everything even real life things.

DeletedUser

Name: Long Island Iced Tea
Reason: If you've ever had a Long Island, I'm sure its obvious.