W2 Weekly Paper

• Thread starter Kuchiki Senbonzakura
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You can't always interview the highly talked about players now can you?? There may be questions that some less talked about people answer in ways you may find interesting.

DeletedUser

Should have some pre-opening interviews, and ask about their thoughts and opinions on the world. See if they think if it will be entertaining or not.

I was going to do this but the fact the questions I usually ask relate though things in-game, usually these are things people are interested in.

DeletedUser

I was going to do this but the fact the questions I usually ask relate though things in-game, usually these are things people are interested in.

Well a lot of the suggested names are leaders of premades. You could ask a good bit about the tribe's intentions, what led them to leading it, and even personal questions.

DeletedUser

Maybe we can do it now. But i think if we wait a bit longer, it would be better.
I vote for interview with Ashmodai first

DeletedUser

MontyPython, Typhon, BusinessTime, Purple Predator, and anyone else apart from Typhon :S

DeletedUser

Hey Boys and Girls.

Okay so most of you who play w40 will know that I blog for the world along with that I do awards and I also do interviews.You can find them here:

Interviews:
Sticky: W40 Weekly Paper

Awards:
W40 weekly awards

Blog:
World 040 News

Well it seams the UK server does not have a blog so I guess I am not blogging here. Anyways I have been asked by a friend to create the interviews here. At first My answer was no since it takes alot of time to create the blog posts do the awards and interview, but then again I do get some free time where I can create interviews but they wont be as frequent as the ones on w40,

Newsletters have been included below in spoilers for archiving purposes.

Thanks, Kuchiki Senbonzakura

Interviews

Week 1
coming soon

Good luck dude, I'm sure you remember my blogging days.

Perhaps we should suggest a blog? Me and you can run it!!

DeletedUser

The blog has been suggested to Tracey already, luminus, and for now it's a no. :(

Tracey said:
Hi Kuchiki

The reason why we have no blog is very simple.

We don’t want one :)

Regards

Tracey

DeletedUser

Thats dumb, the blog is awesome!!!

I re-suggested it anyway. But I did it publicly.

DeletedUser

Good luck dude, I'm sure you remember my blogging days.

Perhaps we should suggest a blog? Me and you can run it!!
Long Time, No see!

What It's been about...2 Days.

No kidding.

Well I have seen your post in the general section relating to this and Tracey managed to reply you which I didn't see anyone quote so:

[tt]At present it is not something that either Thargoran or myself want for .co.uk, we have our own plans we are working on and hope to reveal them very soon[/tt]

Well it seams we have things to look forward to, who knows what it may be, it might sway our opinions on having a blog.
For now The CM might know whats best for .co.uk.

DeletedUser

Maybe she has some blog related idea or something better planned for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.