w2

DeletedUser

W1 doesnt have many nobles yet. I expect it will be at least another month before a new one opens.

DeletedUser

When W2 is going to be opened, there will be an announcement. Dont bother asking before then, as nobody will be able to give you a definite answer.

W2 will only open after W1 is full, which is quite a while off yet.

DeletedUser

How much notice do they normally give to the opening of a new world?

DeletedUser

On .net they'd give us about a week or two (unless something would happen) but I predict that they'll give us a month with this one.

DeletedUser

Also don't believe what they say when they are ready to launch a new world, its normally a week later. ^^

DeletedUser

When W2 is going to be opened, there will be an announcement. Dont bother asking before then, as nobody will be able to give you a definite answer.

W2 will only open after W1 is full, which is quite a while off yet.

This.

Co.uk server is no different from .net server,Watch for announcements.I beleive it will be about 2-3 more weeks until W 2 comes out.

DeletedUser

On .net they'd give us about a week or two (unless something would happen) but I predict that they'll give us a month with this one.

Wrong. On .net they gave us a week or two heads up. Then stall it, then open it at random leaving players unorganized and un-prepared..
-Damns LiZy-

DeletedUser857

:-o do not insult the liZy! Its true though i have to agree- anyway just watch the announcements, its the only way to find out.

DeletedUser857

Nothing liZy ever did or wil do was bad o_o

Sorry i was in her tribe- my mind has been conditioned to worship her.

DeletedUser

She never did anything bad on purpose. They delayed W37 which made everybody join W36 so they were forced to open W37 right away. They should have seen it coming. The thing with W38/9 was Innogames wanting the .co.uk servers to get some glory.

DeletedUser360

Has that question been asked before? I'm sure I've seen 15-20 threads about this question.

DeletedUser

Wrong. On .net they gave us a week or two heads up. Then stall it, then open it at random leaving players unorganized and un-prepared..
-Damns LiZy-

No.

If a world will be opened at a later date,they do announce it,the world does open on the time it is said to open,they would not open a world out of the blue.

DeletedUser1189

The gap between world 1 and world 2 on .net was huge. You will be waiting for a while if they do the same thing here. Also, not much point opening up loads of worlds while this is a new site as you will just end up with a small group of players spread over several worlds and they will likely be boring and dead.