W21 Co-player

DeletedUser

Hi,

So i'm looking for co-player to play W21 when it starts with me. The two types of people I need are both 1 night co, and someone who can cover sundays for me (as well as just generally checking in during the day, everyday). Obviously there are exact times, although I would prefer to keep this between me and the people who play the account. My experience consists of a few worlds won in the past, and I know most of the techniques you can think of for playing this game. PP will be provided for by me, and it would be good if you have Skype. Only experienced players are considered!

Regards,
Dark

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I may be interested Dark, although I'm not available nights or Sundays so I guess I won't be considered and my post has just became spam.

Buuut, let me know regardless.

Biggest account 7m w2.net.

DeletedUser

What worlds have you won :lol:?

They were a few of the old ones on .net - Ones such as W21 I think. Also, here is a link to an account I co-played until we all decided to quit (recent).

I may be interested Dark, although I'm not available nights or Sundays so I guess I won't be considered and my post has just became spam.

Buuut, let me know regardless.

Biggest account 7m w2.net.

Yeah,

Hit me up on skype later today (KidgellB) and we can speak then mate.

Regards,
Dark

P.s - Old accounts on the early .net worlds were lost long ago. I have never been able to get the stats back from there.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Congrats on 7 vills, multiply that by 100 then your on my level :lol:

Anyway, lets not spam Darks thread.

DeletedUser

UK casual does not count as a real world. It is very, very easy mate, and requires little skill, since you only really lose a few cities at a time if you ever attack someone (unless a tribe is built to strategically take out players). Mostly, it comes down to who can noble barbs the fastest....

Regards,
Dark

DeletedUser13101

UK casual does not count as a real world. It is very, very easy mate, and requires little skill, since you only really lose a few cities at a time if you ever attack someone (unless a tribe is built to strategically take out players). Mostly, it comes down to who can noble barbs the fastest....

Regards,
Dark

I know that... But all my best allies are on that world so that's why I play it.

DeletedUser9598

Regards,
Dark

Hmmm sounds like sumet you'd be good at then :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmm sounds like sumet you'd be good at then :lol:

Haha, I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain would be good at that world Baz. I actually have an account there, but just doing it to gain some flags ATM lol.

Regards,
Dark

DeletedUser13101

Most of my former allies are better than you :lol:.